Are you interested in?
51 Tours & Activities
Blue Hole Tours
25 Tours & Activities
211 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dahab’s Blue Hole, a natural underwater sinkhole just off the shores of the Red Sea, is the town’s single best-known attraction but to get there you’ll need a tour. Choose between time-saving jeep and the classic Arabian camel to reach it, then enjoy a day spent snorkeling the crystal-clear waters of the Red Sea. Tour includes all necessary equipment.
- Snorkel Dahab’s 328-foot (100-meter) deep Blue Hole
- Admire colorful coral and look for angelfish, lion fish, clownfish, and more
- Explore the rugged shoreline and capture views from desert mountains
- Choose between jeep or camel transfers from your Dahab hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Equipment ( mask only )
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance fee 10 USD per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointDahab, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dahab Safari Day Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11692P24