Dubai Evening Camel Safari Adventure with BBQ Dinner
Price varies by group size
- Take an exciting camel safari in the red desert outside of Dubai
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner as you watch traditional shows
- Watch the sun dip below the dunes and a canopy of stars come out
- Receive complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is included in the price from any Hotel, Apartment or Residence that is among the Dubai Central locations, Such As: Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama, Oud Metha, Al Qusais, Al Jafliya, Al Rashidya, Al Barsha, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Discovery Garden, Dubai Marina, Down Town, Business Bay, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Jumeirah, Sheikh Zayed Road and Maydan – Nad Al Shiba.
Pick-up from Jebel Ali, The Lakes, Sports City, Dubai Land, Jumeirah Village, Jumeirah Circle, Dubai Investment Park, Arabian Ranches and other far end Dubai areas (USD 15/person).
Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams Resort, Jebel Ali Resort, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, Dubai Parks Hotels and Resorts on private basis(USD 50/person and Minimum 2 person).
If you would like to be picked up from the following below listed locations, additional charges will apply on cash basis: Port Rashid Cruise Terminal (USD 5/person) this fees is the entrance charge to the Port.
Note: No pick-ups from Outside Dubai and Hatta Area.
- port rashid police station, Al Mina Rd - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid Passengers Terminal, D75 - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid Departure/Arrival, Dubai - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Know before you go:
- Please note that the duration times for this activity is approximate. The activity lasts around 6 hours, including a Camel trekking of up to 1 hour
- Availability is subject to weather conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour.
- This tour is NOT allowed for Children Age 0years to 5years. This law is introduced by the Government of Dubai Tourism authority.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursion Point Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Dubai Evening Camel Safari Adventure with BBQ Dinner.