With this sightseeing package, you are free to visit these attractions whenever you like. Your ticket includes fast-track access to the Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse and a free pint. Your City Sightseeing Bus ticket is good for 48 hours.
At the Guinness Storehouse, explore all 7 floors dedicated to the production and history of the world-famous dark beer. In the Gravity Bar, cash in your free pint and enjoy sweeping views over Ireland's capital.
The bus tour makes 25 stops at Dublin's top attractions. You can use your 48-hour ticket to ride any of the lines, and hop on and off at the places that interest you the most. When you're on the bus, listen to live commentary in English or recorded in Gaelic, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Russian.
Yellow "Attractions Link" Route (Departs every 30 min; Jul-Oct. First 10am, last 4pm.): Travel to the city center from some of the larger Southside hotels, stopping at the Aviva International Football and Rugby Stadium and The Baggot Street Bridge before heading into Georgian Dublin. Stop at Dublin’s newest distillery, Teelings, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse. Return to the city center thorugh Georgian Dublin, then toward the Ballsbridge.
Blue "DNA" Route (Departs every 30 min; Apr-Oct. First 10am, last 4pm.): Leave the city to visit Glasnevin Cemetery, Ireland's Necropolis, where you'll l learn about Ireland's rich history through the narratives of Daniel O’Connell, Charles Stewart Parnell, Michael Collins and Eamon DeValera. Enjoy a state-of-the-art interactive visitor experience at Croke Park, an iconic stadium that has been at the heart of Irish sporting and cultural life for over 100 years.
Red "Original" Route (Departs every 8 to 20 min; first 9am, last 7pm depending on season.): Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Old Jameson Distillery & others.
Visitor attraction discounts and exclusive offers are available on receipt of your ticket; see Additional Information tab for details. See Itinerary section for a full list of stops.
1. 13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Shop)
1b. Abbey Street
2. Dublin Visitor Centre (Trinity College, Book of Kells)
2b. Abbey Street
3. Nassau Street (City Sightseeing Shop, KC Peaches-10%off)
4. Leinster Street
5. National Art Gallery
6. Merrion Square (Number 29 Museum, Fitzwilliam Casino-€10 free bet)
7. St. Stephen's Green (KC Peaches-10%off, Stephen's Green Food Village)
8. College Green (Dublin Wax Museum-€1 off, Pacino's Restaurant, O'Neills Bar)
9. Dame Street (Dublin Castle, Temple Bar, Celtic Design, Bobo's Burgers, KC Peaches-10%off)
10. Dame Street
11. Christ Church Cathedral (Dublinia-€1 off)
12. St. Patrick's Cathedral
13. High Street
14. Guinness Storehouse (€1 off)
15. Royal Hospital Kilmainham (Museum of Modern Art)
16. Kilmainham Gaol
17. Heuston Station
18. Parkgate Street
19. Phoenix Park (Dublin Zoo-€2 off)
20. National Museum of Decorative Arts & History
21. St. Michan's Crypt
21a. Smithfield (Old Jameson Distillery-€1 off, Story of the Irish-€1 off)
22. Bachelor's Walk (Leprechaun Museum, Liffey River Cruises)
22a. St. Michan's Church
22b. Constitution Hill
22c. Brian Boru Pub
23. Parnell Square (James Joyce Centre)
23a. Glasnevin Cenetery (Botanic Gardens)
24a. Croke Park (Croke Park Stadium Tour)
24b. Mountjoy Square
25. Jeanie Johnston
26. Convention Centre
27. 3 Arena
28. Tara St. Dart Station