Are you interested in?
- Full day guided trip to Perito Moreno Glacier from El Calafate
- See the vast Perito Moreno Glacier from various lookout points
- Take a boat ride for even more views of the natural wonder
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most El Calafate hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the park, explore the different walkways at your own pace and enjoy views of the great glacier from various angles. Watch closely to see giant slabs of ice detach from the glacier and slide into the surrounding lagoon.
Then, meet your guide for a cruise through the Rico Branch of Argentino Lake and a different perspective of this impressive glacier. Sail along the massive glacier wall and in between floating icebergs for an awe-inspiring watery perspective on this natural wonder.
After exploring the park, relax on the return drive to El Calafate, where your full-day tour concludes in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants.
- Children: Travelers MUST provide a copy/attachment of children passport if they are under 15 years old. All children must occupy a seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats: Available for children from 3 up to 5 years old when requested in advance, subject to availability.
- Please bring: Warm clothing, waterproof jacket, gloves, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable footwear and clothing. You can bring refreshments.
- Inside the National Park, there is a cafeteria where you can buy snacks or have lunch. Also, you can take your own box lunch.
- You will be arriving back to El Calafate at approximately 5pm / 5:30pm.
- A moderate amount of stairs involved
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bot ride is included but you pay for park entrance in addition." See review