Are you interested in?
Perito Moreno Glacier Tours
55 Tours & Activities
26 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
153 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Trekking on a glacier is a big adventure, but it doesn’t need to take up precious planning time or cause any stress. This guided tour to the Perito Moreno Glacier area in Los Glaciares National Park takes you on a hassle-free hike across some of Patagonia’s most stunning glaciers. All necessary equipment is included, plus your guides provide information about the area’s history and culture as you go.
- Los Glaciares National Park trekking tour
- Hike Perito Moreno Glacier and more
- All necessary equipment included, such as crampons
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Minitrekking on the Glacier
Food and drinks
Entry/Admission-Perito Moreno Glacier. The ticket must be paid in pesos on the day of the excursion
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick-up is included only by some hotels in El Calafate.
Remember to send us the name of the hotel where you will be staying in El Calafate.
In the re-confirmation of the reservation we will indicate if the accommodation of each passenger is included in the pick up schedule.
The pick-up does not include Bed&Breakfast or private accommodation. In this case, passengers must present themselves at the agency "Hielo y Aventura" (Avenida del Libertador 483, El Calafate, Santa Cruz, Argentina) at the time indicated on the day before the excursion.
Exact pick-up time will be informed one day before the excursion.
**The pick up time is assigned by the company Hielo y Aventura.
**The pick up from the hotels, could suffer from 30 to 45 minutes of delay, because of the big amounts of hotels in town.
The schedules detailed in the description, have been considered provided that the passenger has been assigned the first shift of the day (Pick up 07:30 hs // Drop off 17:30 hs). But such schedule may vary. The final schedule will depend on the availability and the pick up time assigned by the company, at the time of confirming your reservation.
Passengers must contemplate that the excursion has a total duration of approximately 10 hours, starting with the pick-up time at the hotel, until the return to the city of El Calafate.
Once the reservation is confirmed, with the complete data of all the passengers and the hotel where they will be staying, a message will be sent with the exact pick-up and return schedule.
It should be remembered that the Minitrekking has a fixed pick-up route through hotels, which does not include B&B, or private accommodations. If passengers are in these types of accommodations, they must show up at the indicated time, at the "Hielo y Aventura" 's office, to take the transfer that will take them to the Perito Moreno.
In the confirmation of the service with pick-up time, it will be clarified if the accommodation is included in the tour or not.
For the aforementioned reasons, it is NOT RECOMMENDED to take this tour on the day of arrival or departure flight from El Calafate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Limitations: This excursion, due to the degree of difficulty and effort required, it is only suitable for people from 10 to 65 years old. - People who are overweight should not participate. We consider as such those that exceed the following criteria: weight in kg greater than twice the height in cm minus 100 (for example, for a height of 1.70m: 170 minus 100 = 70 x 2 = 140)
- Minimum age required to take the excursion: 08 years old. Maximum age allowed for the excursion: 65 years old. NO exceptions of ANY KIND in this point
- People with any degree or type of physical or mental disability that affects their attention, progress and / or coordination.
- People whose cardiac or vascular capacities are diminished, or use stents, pacemakers or other prostheses for example: medicated with anticoagulants, grade III varices (those that are thick and multiple), cardiac arrhythmias.
- People suffering from diseases that provoke respiratory disabilities (COPD, asthma, emphysema, etc.).
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age required to take the excursion: 10 years old. Maximum age allowed for the excursion: 65 years old. NO exceptions of ANY KIND in this point.
- Smoking is not allowed during the excursion.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Patagonia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Minitrekking Excursion on Perito Moreno Glacier?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Minitrekking Excursion on Perito Moreno Glacier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Minitrekking Excursion on Perito Moreno Glacier?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Minitrekking Excursion on Perito Moreno Glacier?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 65205P9
Compare Similar Experiences
Minitrekking Excursion on Perito Moreno Glacier
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursHikingDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingEl CalafateCatamaran Cruises - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaHiking - PatagoniaDay Cruises - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory
La Leona Petrified Forest Tours & TicketsLago Roca Tours & TicketsWalichu Caves (Cuevas Galicho) Tours & TicketsLaguna Torre Tours & TicketsEstancia Alice (El Galpon Del Glaciar) Tours & TicketsNimez Lagoon Nature Reserve (Laguna Nimez Reserve) Tours & TicketsLaguna de los Tres Tours & TicketsHuemul Glacier Tours & TicketsEl Calafate Historical Interpretation Center Tours & TicketsGlaciarium Ice Museum Tours & TicketsEstancia Cristina Tours & TicketsViedma Glacier Tours & Tickets