Are you interested in?
Art & Culture Classes
3 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
18 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
7 Tours & Activities
30 to 40 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the intricate art of glassblowing during this intimate demonstration in Safed, led by a local artist. Listen to the story of how a Princeton graduate settled into the hilltop town's picturesque artists' quarter, and discover the spiritual relationship between glass art and the mystical philosophies of the Kabbalah. Demonstrations are offered multiple times per day.
- A glassblowing demonstration in Old Safed
- Listen to the personal story of a Princeton-educated glassblower
- Learn the little-known ties between glassblowing and the Kabbalah
- Demonstrations are suitable for both individuals and groups
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sheva Chaya Glass Blowing Gallery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 12161P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Glassblowing Classes Classes & WorkshopsGalileeGlassblowing Classes - NazarethGlassblowing Classes - West BankGlassblowing Classes - Famagusta DistrictCategory