Are you interested in?
You may also like
- Take a guided walking tour in the colonial city of Antigua
- Enjoy the scenic tranquility of Lake Atitlán and its surrounding volcanoes on a boat ride
- Soak in the colorful atmosphere of Santiago Atitlán, an indigenous village
- Learn about the Spanish and Mayan influence on local customs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Note Chichicastenango is only open on Thursdays and Sundays
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: The itinerary may vary depending on your arrival time and date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff