2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure
Roundtrip airport / hotels transfer
Domestic flight from Abuja to Lagos
Hotel accommodation in the indicated properties
Experience cultural tour guide
Admission to listed sites
Assistance with visa application
International flight to/from Nigeria
Cost of Visa
Gratuity to driver and guide
Meals not listed
Personal items such as laundry,internet and telephone
Departure & Return
Departure PointMurtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, Nigeria
Traveler pickup is offered
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, Nigeria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Continent Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Heritage Tour of Nigeria, 8 Days?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Heritage Tour of Nigeria, 8 Days?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Heritage Tour of Nigeria, 8 Days?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Heritage Tour of Nigeria, 8 Days?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 167419P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLagos4WD Tours - South West NigeriaBus Tours - South West NigeriaSporting Events - South West NigeriaOvernight Tours - South West NigeriaMulti-day Tours - South West NigeriaExtreme - South West NigeriaHistorical Tours - South West Nigeria4WD Tours - AccraBus Tours - AccraSporting Events - AccraOvernight Tours - AccraMulti-day Tours - AccraExtreme - AccraHistorical Tours - Accra4WD Tours - AbujaBus Tours - AbujaSporting Events - AbujaOvernight Tours - AbujaMulti-day Tours - AbujaExtreme - AbujaHistorical Tours - AbujaCategory