1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Depart Lagos on a historic day tour of Badagry, a coastal town that was one of West Africa's first slave ports. Visit the Badagry slave market site and the Point of No Return, where captured Africans left for the Americas to meet their fate. See an early missionaries cemetery and explore the Slave Trade Relics Museum, telling the slave trade story through artifacts like ceramic bowls once exchanged for lives. Badagry is also home to the Baracoon, cells where slaves stayed shackled with neck chains and mouth locks for months.
- Day tour of historic Badagry from Lagos
- Learn about West Africa's slave history in one of its first slave ports
- Visit the Slave Trade Relics Museum and the ominous 'Point of No Return'
- Enjoy a culturally immersive experience that's both educational and informative
- Includes lunch
- The small-group size ensures personal attention
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour centrally located Lagos hotel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- OPERATED BY Tour2Nigeria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "I definitely recommend this tour to people who want to learn more about slavery." See review
Product code: 8412P10