3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur
- Three-day Tasmania combo tour, from Launceston to Hobart
- Spend three days touring Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur Historic Site
- Walk around Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake
- Hike to Wineglass Bay and other scenic spots in Freycinet National Park
- Learn about Australia’s convict history at Port Arthur Historic Site
- See native wildlife such as wombats, wallabies and Tasmanian devils
- Stop in small Tasmanian towns including Sheffield, Orford, Swansea and Richmond
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tours Tasmania offer a pick up service between 7:00am - 7:25am from central Launceston Hotels/Hostels. Please contact Tours Tasmania to arrange a hotel pickup. If no pick up arrangements are in place, your confirmed pick up point will be at 7:15am from the Quest Hotel located at 16 Paterson Street, Launceston
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7 AM and 7:30 AM depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur.
- "This tour is recommended for anyone who wants to cover most of the island just in few days." See review