Are you interested in?
- Take a boat tour of the Ballestas Islands, a natural haven in Paracas
- Admire sea lions, seals, and rare species of bird in their natural environment
- Ride a dune buggy and go sand boarding in the desert oasis of Huacachina
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Lima are included
Departure & Return
Passengers must be OUTSIDE McDonald's at 5:30 am, for pick up between 5:30 am and 5:40 am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring breakfast with you (direct bus).
- Please don’t be late, as bus must leave on time to do Ballestas Islands at 10:00 am.
- Bring sunscreen, it is hot all year round in Paracas and Huacachina.
- Food is not included, although we have discounts in many restaurants.
- See itinerary for hour by hour plan.
- Important holidays: Easter weekend April 14-17 and July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pick-up time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators) and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)
- Warm weather all year round. Light-weight jumper/jacket for speedboat ride to Ballestas. Closed-toe footwear for Sandboarding.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Hop
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms