Are you interested in?
- Learn to make this on-trend, traditional snack from an expert baker
- Drinks—including ginjinha—snacks, and refreshments are included
- Devour three freshly-made Pastéis de Nata (or take them home)
- All ability levels are welcome
Departure & Return
Simply enter the coffee shop and ask for Joao and the Pastel de Nata Workshop by the main counter!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pastel de Nata Workshop by Pastelaria Batalha
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms