Are you interested in?
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes guided tour of Pena Palace and Gardens
- Travel in comfort by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
08h20 - Meet in front of Hotel Mundial, Praça Martim Moniz, Lisbon, Portugal Meet in front of Hotel Mundial, Praça Martim Moniz 2, 1100-341 Lisbon. Look out for the guide with a blue umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Skip the line ticket
- bring a light jacket
- Bring comfortable shoes
- The use of face mask is mandatory inside the vehicle and inside monuments. Before entering the vehicle a hand hygiene is mandatory. We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles at any time, before and during the activity, if the customer exhibits any of the following symptoms or behaviours: refuse to use the face mask, refuse to clean the hands before entering the vehicle, Persistent dry cough and tiredness and/or other symptoms as specified in accordance with safe and clean certificate standards.
- Daily disinfection of vehicles
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tugatrips, Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms