Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
We are meeting at Largo das Portas do Sol BEHIND THE STATUE OF SAINT VINCENT. It's a statue representing a man that has a boat in his arms.
We will end 2 minuts away from the Museum of Fado in Alfama.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: in case of food allergies or diet restrictions we are flexible and can adapt to most restrictions, PROVIDING we are warned upfront. Please warn us in advance by sending us a message! If we haven't been warned in advance of diet restrictions we may not be able to adapt on the day of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Treasures of Lisboa Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands