Are you interested in?
- Guided wine tastings at local wineries in Mendoza
- Delicious multi-course lunch of gourmet cuisine and Mendoza wine
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Mendoza hotel
- Small-group with a maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
Departure PointMendoza, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Traveler pickup is offered
Vacation rentals, hostels and wine lodges within Greater Mendoza area- Please contact us to check the exact pick up time-
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trout Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Long drive to get to Uco Valley from Mendoza City but definitely worth it and Lucas made the trip pass quickly." See review