2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Take a tour along the Moscow River in style by jumping on board the luxurious Radisson Yacht. Choose open-air or comfortable indoor seating and admire the architectural highlights of Moscow as you float by. With a few departure times throughout the day and evening, pick a slot that suits you best: opt for a family-friendly afternoon cruise, or a romantic evening ride.
- Dine and drink at the on-board restaurant (extra cost)
- An easy way to get an overview of Moscow's sightseeing highlights
- Embark the Radisson Yacht at one of two convenient pick-up points
- The 2.5 hour cruise departs several times per day
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket the the Pier «UKRAINA» Hotel», Embankment Taras Shevchenko
Admission ticket to the yacht on Gorky Park Pier (if the Pier «UKRAINA» Hotel» is overbooked).
Departure & Return
Departure PointObservation Deck of Radisson Royal Hotel, Kutuzovskiy Ave., 2/1, Moscow Russia
Ticket Redemption Points
Флотилия "Рэдиссон Ройал, Москва", Naberezhnaya Tarasa Shevchenko, Moskva, Russia, 121151
Prichal Park Gor'kogo, Pushkinskaya Naberezhnaya, Moskva, Russia, 119049
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Marina Wilson Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moscow River on Radisson Yacht Tour Ticket ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 6955P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMoscowSkip-the-Line Tours - Nizhny NovgorodAttractions & Museums - Nizhny NovgorodSightseeing Passes - Nizhny NovgorodSkip-the-Line Tours - St PetersburgAttractions & Museums - St PetersburgSightseeing Passes - St PetersburgSkip-the-Line Tours - KharkivAttractions & Museums - KharkivSightseeing Passes - KharkivCategory
Moscow Metro (Moskovskiy Metropoliten)Leo Tolstoy State Museum (Muzey L.N. Tolstogo)State Historical Museum (Gosudarstvennyy Istoricheskiy Muzey)Izmailovo KremlinMoscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)GUM Department StoreMemorial Museum of CosmonauticsRed October Chocolate Factory (Krasny Oktyabr)Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music TheatreRed Square (Krasnaya Ploshchad)Pushkin Museum (Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts)Central Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)Moscow KremlinLenin's MausoleumBunker-42 Cold War MuseumAlexander Garden (Alexandrovsky Sad)A.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)Kazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)Sky TownAssumption Cathedral (Dormition Cathedral)