Are you interested in?
- Half-day tour of Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site from Munich
- Visit the first WWII concentration camp in Germany
- Learn about the Nazi regime and the rise and fall of the Third Reich
- Gain insight into life in the camp from the prisoners’ perspective
- Tour includes round-trip travel from central Munich
Departure & Return
Underneath the Glockenspiel and in front of the Tourist Information centre on Marienplatz square central Munich. Your guide will be in front with a black and white placard with Dachau Memorial Tour on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 14 are not permitted on the tours
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; refreshments and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alun Evans Personal Tour Guiding Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands