Ensure a memorable night out in Paris with a gourmet dinner cruise along the Seine River. Float past the city’s famed monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Ile de la Cité aboard a luxury Bateaux Parisiens riverboat. Soak up the magic of Paris from an onboard dining room while enjoying a gourmet 3-course meal. Please note that Champagne and live music are also included on select 8:30pm departures.
Evening cruise along the Seine River
Sip on a glass of Champagne when you board your boat (for 8:30pm dinner cruises only)
Enjoy a 3-course à la carte dinner with wine
See iconic Paris attractions that line the Seine’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Guests on the 8:30pm cruise get a glass of champagne while they wait to board.
Your Paris evening begins near the Eiffel Tower, where you’ll meet your host and climb aboard a luxury Bateaux Parisiens sightseeing boat. Take a seat in the elegant dining room surrounded by large windows and enjoy a complimentary glass of welcome Champagne. Make your dinner selection from an à la carte menu of classic French cuisine (see Itinerary below for a sample menu). While you savor each of the three gourmet courses, enjoy the vocal and instrumental stylings of onboard musicians for a true bistro atmosphere. French wine and mineral water accompany your meal. As the boat glides along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks of the Seine River, see the famous monuments of Paris bathed in the golden glow of sunset. When darkness falls, admire monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Ile de la Cité, and Musée d’Orsay illuminated against the night sky. Step out into the open-air deck for a breath of fresh evening air and immerse yourself in the romance of the City of Lights. At the end of your cruise, step back onto solid ground back at the original departure point.
A bit unsure about going on this evening out after some of the the reviews. But glad we did, the food was sumptuous, entertainment were really good. Our waiter was kind and attentive. At the end of the evening we left feeling really happy, the wine might have helped. It is a must do.
Great river cruise with wonderful views of Paris, live music, and great service. Food, wine and champagne was good but not great. We had purchased the table at the window in the front of the boat. It was a lovely evening for our family. Would definitely recommend it.
Enjoyed this cruise, the length was just the right amount and you do not feel rushed. The food was a bit mixed, appetizer was great while the main course was a bit bland. Wine was just right - was given two bottles - one white and one red.
We went for the 'Privileged' package with seats by the window.
The good parts:
- Boarding was quite easy and straightforward
- The food was ok, nothing special. About what you would get at an average wedding. They have to serve a lot of people so hardly surprising.
- The sights are quite good to see from the ship. You definitely get a different perspective and when the sun has gone down some of the sights are really good.
The bad points
- It was uncomfortably hot on board for the duration of the trip
- The entertainment was terrible. The woman singing really murdered some of the tracks. This was not helped by the acoustics of the board which at times between the din of people's chatter and the sound of the 'music' became quite distracting
- The staff are nice but they are clearly on a mission to serve and get stuff done.
- The photographer who goes around makes you feel rather uncomfortable by asking you to assume various poses for him to take pictures. He later attempts to sell you these pictures and clearly gets a bit disappointed and shirty if you don't want them (as we didn't).
It's worth a shot as something nice to do in Paris but don't expect it to be a very romantic experience because between the din of the noise and heat it's really not.
Title says it all. A spectacular evening. Worth every penny. Great service, above average food for what i was expecting. Very Good Wine and the live music was great. It didn't hurt that it was a picture perfect evening but i would definitely go again if i get back to Paris