Choose from four different passes to suit your schedule, and enjoy the flexibility of visiting the Paris attractions that you want, at a time that suits you best. Each pass is valid for a number of calendar days from first use.
When you redeem your voucher for your Paris Pass, you’ll also receive a map of the city to help you find your way around.
With your map and pass in hand, you’ll enjoy entry to more than 60 attractions in and around the French capital for either two, three, four, or six days. Wander amid influential Western art at the Louvre Museum; skip past the lines at the Pompidou to admire contemporary sculptures; and discover King Louis XIV’s elaborate palace, gardens and fountains in Versailles. Included in the price is a 1-day hop-on hop-off ticket.
Some of the top attractions, which are included with your pass, are detailed below. Read the Itinerary for a full list.
Free Skip-the-Line Entry to Top Paris Attractions:
• Centre Pompidou
• Louvre MuseumFree Sightseeing Tours:
• Hop-on hop-off tour
• River Seine cruiseFree Entry to Local Attractions:
• Château de Fontainebleau
• Musée Grevin
• Musée Gustave Moreau
• Opera Garnier (plus tour)
• Palace of Versailles
• Petit Train de MontmartreDiscounted Entry to Local Attractions:
• Musée National de Port-Royal des Champs
• Musée National Eugène DelacroixUnlimited Paris Travel (zones 1-3):
• Metro, RER and select buses (accredited with the Paris Visite Travelcard)