Flavours Of Penang Including Batik Workshop and Local Lunch
- 5-hour Penang tour with a small group and guide
- Make your own batik handkerchief
- Browse the stalls at a wet market
- Eat a village-style lunch in a family home
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup and drop-off at Penang Island hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from any other hotels NOT located in the area of Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, available with surcharge.
What To Expect
When the paint has dried continue to the Wet Market, where vendors from around the island bring their fresh produce and products—it’s the perfect place to see the building blocks of Penang’s celebrated cuisine, and soak up the friendly atmosphere of the community hub.
The next stop is a fishing village with gorgeous views of the coast; meet some of the residents to learn about local culture and traditions, and enjoy the chance to chat with local people. Visit a family home for a village-style lunch, then begin the return trip to your hotel, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- 72 hours advance booking notice is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Flavours Of Penang Including Batik Workshop and Local Lunch.