8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the sights and sounds of Penang in one day on a 6-hour guided tour. The well-rounded itinerary is perfect for travelers who want to get an overview of the vibrant Malaysian city, but don’t want to fuss over taxis, public transit, and limiting guide books. Thanks to all-inclusive transportation from your hotel, you're able to comfortably visit the reclining Buddha, Dhammikarama Burmese Temple, Penang Hill, and more.
- Sightsee efficiently in round-trip transportation
- Get free admission to the hill and temple
- Enjoy a traditional Malay lunch during the tour
- Visit the UNESCO listed George Town
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center 1km radius)
English speaking Driver
Food unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointGeorge Town, Penang, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at George Town City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket for Penang Hill Train and Kek Lok Si Temple included
- Meals are included.
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Full Day Tour including Penang Hill(Fast Lane) with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Full Day Tour including Penang Hill(Fast Lane) with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Full Day Tour including Penang Hill(Fast Lane) with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Full Day Tour including Penang Hill(Fast Lane) with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P472
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - IpohCity Tours - IpohHistorical Tours - IpohFull-day Tours - IpohBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataHistorical Tours - Tanah RataFull-day Tours - Tanah RataBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiFull-day Tours - LangkawiCategory
Penang State Museum and Art GalleryWonderfood Museum PenangMonkey BeachPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Pinang Peranakan MansionMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Hill Funicular RailwayPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang House of MusicPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Penang War MuseumCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Upside Down MuseumTeddyVille MuseumSun Yat Sen Museum PenangSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)KomtarKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)