Penang Highlights by Trishaw from George Town
- Guided trishaw tour of George Town
- Enjoy a thrilling ride aboard a traditional trishaw
- Marvel at landmarks such as Fort Cornwallis, Yap Kongsi Temple, or Kapitan Keling Mosque
- Soak up the atmosphere as you drive around Little India or Tanjung City Marina
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Ideal introduction to Penang for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in George Town
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depending on traffic and road conditions, you will follow one of two different routes. The first route passes the Town Hall, Fort Cornwallis, Beach Street, Market Street, Little India, Goddess of Mercy Temple, the Christian Cemetery, Eastern and Oriental Hotel, and City Hall.
Alternatively, pass by Fort Cornwallis, Tanjung City Marina, Clan Jetty, Khoo Kongsi, Acheh Street, Islamic Museum, Yap Kongsi Temple, Kapitan Keling Mosque, Goddess of Mercy Temple, Penang State Museum, and Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two passengers is required to operate this tour; the trishaw ride is on a twin-sharing basis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum 2 passengers required to operate this tour and the trishaw ride is twin-sharing basis.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Penang Highlights by Trishaw from George Town.