Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy 2 popular Salzburg tours in one day
- 2-hour historical walking tour of Salzburg
- See Salzburg must-see attractions like Mirabell Gardens, Salzburg Cathedral and St Peter's Monastery
- Spend the afternoon on the Original Sound of Music Tour
- See the beautiful locations where scenes from the movie were filmed
- Listen to the soundtrack and sing along to famous songs from the musical
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 (in front of St. Andrew church) Mirabellplatz / 5020 Salzburg
What To Expect
Meet up with your expert guide in central Salzburg and begin your day with a walking tour of the Old Town. Admire the Baroque architecture of the buildings and cathedrals, and pass top attractions such as St. Peter’s Monastery and Mozart’s House, the former abode of the city’s most famous resident. As you go, hear more about the life and work of Mozart from your guide, as well as insightful background on the Von Trapp family and the history behind the city itself.
The Original Sound of Music Tour (4 hours):
After exploring the Old Town, meet your guide at Mirabellplatz at 2pm to begin your Original Sound of Music Tour. Visit the city’s famed locations where the classic musical was filmed. See the wedding church at Mondsee, and wander around the Mirabell Gardens, where Maria and the children famously sang ‘Do-Re-Mi.’ As you travel from each scenic landscape and location, singalong to the film's iconic numbers, including 'Sixteen Going on Seventeen,' 'Edelweiss' and ‘The Sound of Music.’
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms