Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Miri City
- 3-hour Miri city sightseeing tour by coach
- Visit Canada Hill and the Miri Handicraft Centre
- Select a morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in Miri city center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Passing by Tua Pek Kong, Miri's Taoist Chinese temple, as well as the Resident Office & District building, you'll get a glimpse of the Miri Resource Center, modern shopping malls, an oil and gas complex, and Piasau Camp.
Your guide makes a stop at the Miri Handicraft Centre. At this hub for arts and crafts made by the different ethnic groups of Northern Sarawak, browse for a variety of handicrafts ranging from Penan mats, basketry and beadwork to Iban Pua Kumbu cloth, Kenyah woodcarvings and Lun Bawang tree bark products.
Follow up with a visit to Canada Hill, a limestone ridge boasting views of Miri and its surroundings. Situated on its top is Oil Well No. 1, aka the Grand Old Lady, a monument to the region’s oil and gas industries. The nearby Petroleum Museum traces the technological development since oil was first struck in 1910. (Entry fee to be paid on-site.)
You'll finish with a tour of the market for a look at farmer-grown vegetables, fruits and poultry, before return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please select the appropriate option when booking: Single Traveler or 2 or More.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Miri City.