2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the island of St. Kitts on this 2.5-hour private tour. Explore historic downtown Basseterre, learn about the history of Port Zante, see the Caribbean’s oldest sugar cane plantation, and visit the Amazing Grace Experience in Sandy Point where the song of the same name was written by John Newton. This introductory tour is great for first-time visitors to learn about the island before relaxing on the white, sandy beaches.
- Explore the best of St. Kitts on a 2.5-hour sightseeing tour
- Visit Port Zante, downtown Basseterre, and the Amazing Grace Experience
- Discover the island’s rich history and learn about John Newton’s famous song
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own personal guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port Zante
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VJ Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34271P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt KittsCategory