9-Day Best of Bali Tour: Ubud, Sidemen, Mt Batur, Lovina and Bedugul
- Enjoy a guided tour of Ubud, including the Gianyar night market, botanical gardens and evening Kecak dance performance
- Hike to the volcanic summit of Mt Batur for spectacular views of Bali and Lombok Strait
- Snorkel over a coral reef around Menjangan Island in Bali Barat National Park and hang out at Lovina Beach
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience with your expert guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointArtini 2 Cottages, Jalan Hanoman, Desa Padang Tegal, Ubud, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Return DetailsAbian Harmony Hotel, Jl. Danau Tamblingan No.192, Sanur, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80229, Indonesia
What To Expect
Start your trip in Ubud as you meet your group and guide at 6pm on day one. Spend your time in this idyllic city exploring its famous night market, touring the beautiful countryside by bike and enjoying a Balinese cultural performance. Then head to Sideman, a picturesque village situated in Bali's beautiful interior, to enjoy a slice of daily life. On days four and five you'll journey to the crystal-clear Lake Batur, rising early the next day to summit the 5,633-foot (1,717m) Mount Batur, an active volcano.
Continue on to Lovina, a oceanside hamlet along Bali's north shore where you can partake in water-bound activities like dolphin watching and snorkeling on the nearby coral reefs. Finish your trip back in island's highlands at Bedugul, a mountain town where you'll get a chance to explore the spiritual side of Balinese culture at Banjar Holy Hot Springs and Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, returning back to Ubud on day nine.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Accommodation: Accommodations are reserved on a twin-share basis; rooms have two twin beds good for two people. For individuals traveling by themselves and want a private room, please contact local tour operator after booking to request this, and you will be charged an additional fee (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher). If you are traveling with an odd number of people, one person will be placed in twin share room with another traveler.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- Not all meals are included to give you the flexibility to choose where, what and with whom to eat; your guide will be on hand to give expert recommendations on local specialties and restaurants
- Minimum age is 15 years; all travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Please note: if you are booking the option for the airport pickup on day 1 and airport drop-off on day 9, you MUST confirm your flight details at time of booking or at least 2 weeks prior to tour departure
- If you can't arrange a flight that will arrive in time, you may wish to arrive a day early so you're able to attend. We'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). If you're going to be late, please inform the hotel reception. We'll be collecting your insurance details and next of kin information at this meeting, so please ensure you have all these details to provide to your leader.
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking:
- Full name, nationality and current country of residence
- Date of birth
- Passport number, issue date and expiry date
- E-mail address
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements
- Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Group
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 9-Day Best of Bali Tour: Ubud, Sidemen, Mt Batur, Lovina and Bedugul.