Enjoy a day in Vienna with this combo tour, including a scenic cruise on the Danube River, a classical music concert and a delicious 3-course dinner. Admire the city’s top sights from the blue waters of the Danube, passing Millennium Tower and Urania Observatory. Then enjoy an authentic Austrian dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz before topping off your evening with live classical music at the Schonbrunn Palace Orangery.
- Vienna sightseeing combo – three activities for one price!
- Find out what Johann Strauss was composing about in ‘The Blue Danube’ as you float down the Danube River on a 3.5-hour cruise
- Admire waterfront sights like the Danube Tower and Millennium Tower
- Enjoy an elegant 3-course dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz
- Listen to the works of composers like Strauss at a classical music concert at the Schonbrunn Palace Orangery
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
See Vienna’s top sights from the uncrowded vantage point of a Danube cruise before dinner and a concert.
Begin your Vienna combo tour at the Schonbrunn Palace Orangery, where you can pick up your vouchers. Then take off to explore the best of the city's scenery, food and culture. See the Itinerary section for more details about the features included with your experience.
Danube River Cruise
At the time of your choice, make your way to the cruise landing pier in downtown Vienna on Schwedenplatz. As you relax and enjoy the sights of the riverfront, see Viennese attractions like Donauturm (Danube Tower), Millennium Tower, Ringturm (Ring Tower), the Spittelau district heating plant, the Urania observatory and much more. The cruise returns to the place of departure at Schwedenplatz.
(The last cruise, at 2pm, returns at 5:20pm, giving you time to make your way to dinner; if you wish to take the subway to dinner, hop on at Schwedenplatz and take the U4 to Schonbrunn station.)
Dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz
At 6:30pm, your three-course dinner will be served at the elegant Café-Restaurant Residenz, located in the former Schonbrunn Palace kitchen, adjacent to the palace's main entrance. Dine on Austrian fare by candlelight and enjoy the cozy ambience, either indoors or out, depending on the season.
Sample Dinner Menu:
(Vegetarian dishes are available upon request)
• Beef consommé with semolina Dumpling /A,C,L/
• Braised beef roast with shallot-gravy, potato pie & tomatoes /A,O,L,G/
• Apple Strudel – handmade in our Imperial Bakery Schoenbrunn with whipped cream /A,C,G/
Concert at the Schonbrunn Palace Orangery
After dinner, head to the elaborately restored Schonbrunn Palace Orangery for your grand finale of classical music. From your seat at this UNESCO World Heritage Site, enjoy music by Austrian composers like Strauss and Mozart, played by the Schonbrunn Palace Orchestra. Doors open at 8pm and the concert begins at 8:30pm. At intermission, toast your Vienna experience with an included glass of sparkling wine (if option selected) and then enjoy the rest of the performance, which ends at 10:15pm. When the night is over, use your public transport ticket to make your way back to your hotel.