Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour of Pelican Point Peninsula
- Ride an off-road vehicle to sites that are difficult to access by other means
- Ideal combination of adventure and sightseeing for travelers who are short on time
- Visit other local attractions such as a salt refinery and a historic lighthouse
- Light refreshments included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointWalvis Bay, Walvis Bay, Erongo Region
We meet at Anchors @ The Jetty Restaurant, Atlantic Street, Walvis Bay.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In a car, continue to the Walvis Bay Salt Refinery to learn about the local solar sea salt production industry, and then go off-roading on the beach to see a shipwreck and the historic Pelican Point Lighthouse. Stop for refreshments and watch local wildlife like seals and birds while you relax.
Conclude your tour at the Walvis Bay Waterfront or your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Dune Safaris Namibia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.