Shark Ray Alley
Part of the Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Shark Ray Alley is home to a multitude of 6-foot (1.8-meter) nurse sharks and stingrays with 4-foot (1.2-meter) wingspans. Over the years, fishers went to the site to clean out their catch—eventually, nurse sharks and stingrays started gathering in search of the boats and their daily treats.
Tours and tickets to Experience Shark Ray Alley
Should I book Shark Ray Alley tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Shark Ray Alley 2021?
What's the best way to experience Shark Ray Alley?
- Belize Hol Chan Marine Reserve & Shark Ray Alley Snorkel Tour - Ambergris Caye
- Hol Chan Full-Day Bucket List Snorkeling and Marine Life Tour
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve Snorkel and Caye Caulker Tour 40' Sirena Azul Sailboat
- Full-Day Snorkeling at Hol Chan - Not for Cruise Ship Guests
Things to do near Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Isla Holbox
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan