Causeway Coastal Route
One of the top scenic drives in Great Britain, this 130-mile (212-kilometer) route winds along the craggy coast of Northern Ireland. Stretching from Belfast all the way to Derry, the Causeway Coastal Route leads to castles, cliff walks, beaches, waterfalls,Game of Thrones filming locations, and other scenic locales.
Tours and tickets to Experience Causeway Coastal Route
Should I book Causeway Coastal Route tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Causeway Coastal Route 2021?
What's the best way to experience Causeway Coastal Route?
- Guided Day Tour of Giant's Causeway from Belfast by Comfortable Coach
- Private Luxury Giants Causeway and Antrim Coast Tour
- Private Tour: 'Game of Thrones' and Giant’s Causeway Full-Day Tour from Belfast
- Premium Luxury Giants Causeway Tour From Belfast Cruise Terminal
Things to do near Belfast
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England