The largest authentic Japanese gardens outside of Japan, Liliuokalani Gardens present Japanese culture set on Hawaii’s Hilo Bay. Arched stone bridges, moats, stone lanterns, pagodas, and a tea house make up the gardens, which were named after Hawaii's last reigning monarch and dedicated to the immigrants who worked in the sugar fields.
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Liliuokalani Gardens?
- Hawaii Volcano Adventure Tour from Hilo
- Big Island Tour : Hilo Tour with Waterfall
- Hilo Shore Excursion: Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls and Highlights
- Volcanoes Adventure Tour from Hilo
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer