Cape Cod Tours from Boston
Just 90 minutes from Boston by ferry or car, Cape Cod offers a peaceful getaway from the city. Soak up some history in Plymouth or Hyannis Port, enjoy a relaxing cruise, or try some of the area’s superb seafood. Here is what to know before you go.
Cape Cod Highlights
- Visit the John F. Kennedy Memorial in Hyannis Port.
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise along the Cape Cod Canal, or take a fast catamaran from Boston to Provincetown.
- Stroll through the Cape’s charming seaside villages.
- Explore historic Plymouth, including Plymouth Rock and the Plymouth Plantation Museum.
- Learn about the history of Sandwich, the oldest town on the Cape.
Things to Know
- Hyannis Port is set about 73 miles (117 kilometers) from Boston, a journey of about 1.5 hours by road.
- Full-day trips can last up to 11 hours, so prepare for a long day.
- Pickup is available from select downtown Boston hotels.
- The fast catamarans only run only in the summer and early fall.
- Some Cape tours run only on a seasonal basis.