Top Brazil Whale Watching
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Tours by Duration
On the Water
How to Get Around
Likely To Sell Out
Ports of Call Tours
11 results | All Brazil Tours
Come and experience the navigation of the ancient boats of the Polynesian Triangle next to the best canoeing club on the island, the Noronha Paddle Club, a club with extensive experience in the field and with extremely qualified professionals. The expedition's proposal is adventure and contemplation in the paradisiacal setting of Fernando de Noronha Island. The expedition leaves at Praia do Porto. The route is 4 km, passes through Air France, Rugido do Leão, Praia do Cachorro, Praia do Meio and Conceição, with a stop for bathing / diving. Live this experience and hope the dolphins surprise you!
Enjoy an unique tour with the peace of the Islands, a stunning view of Rio and the chance to practice Planasurf! We start the tour with safety instructions on the way to a place that has the best water conditions where we will present incredible activities. You will be surprised by this tour and if you do a towing experience it will be an surprisingly experience! Feel like a fish under and over the water in a wonderful scenerio in front of Ipanema Beach and the Cagarras Islands! Pilot a stingray-like wing or command an innovative board flowing like a dolphin and glide over the water using the Planafloater buoys. We stop for swimming and also perform towing circuits at slow speed for up to 5 people simultaneously in the water during approximately 20 minutes ensuring every ones safety and no difficulties to any user. We finish the tour snorkeling among turtles in an unforgettable experience. Don't miss!
Come and experience the navigation of the ancient vessels of the Polynesian Triangle. The expedition's proposal is adventure and contemplation in the paradisiacal setting of Fernando de Noronha Island. The expedition leaves at Praia do Porto. The route is 4 km, passes through Air France, Rugido do Leão, Praia do Cachorro, Praia do Meio and Conceição, with a stop for bathing / diving. Live this experience and hope the dolphins surprise you!
Watching the sunset is not only pleasant for the eyes, but also for the soul. It is a sign of a fresh start and the promise of a new day and new opportunities. Contact with nature directly influences our well-being and has an almost immediate relaxing effect. In addition to being able to provide this to you, our team makes it possible for this moment to be enjoyed with those who do you good. The experience is complete: enjoy a fun and unique moment to recharge your batteries while strolling along the most beautiful beaches in Rio de Janeiro. All this with the guarantee that this moment will be immortalized, thanks to the accompaniment of a professional photographer who will record the best moments of your tour. With family, friends or with other people who are not your friend, going on a Hawaiian canoe is the ideal activity to enjoy on a weekend. No previous experience is required as there will be qualified instructors who will guide the group throughout the tour
Connect with the magic of the marine universe. One of the best options to relax and enjoy the pleasure that nature offers us, everything is supervised and carried out by certified divers, who will make your experience a unique and unforgettable moment forever. Those who had the opportunity to meet felt and experienced the pleasure of diving with the Turtle Paradise Team
As one of the New7Wonders of the World and Rio de Janeiro’s most iconic attraction, the Christ the Redeemer statue attracts lengthy lines. Don’t waste time waiting, save time with this skip-the-line ticket that allows you to board the next available train to Christ the Redeemer, which reigns supreme over the city from Corcovado’s summit. Your return ticket is valid on any train so spend as much time as you like at the top, enjoying panoramic vistas of Rio and capturing photographs beneath the outstretched arms of Christ.
Summit both Corcovado and Sugar Loaf mountains in the early morning to beat the crowds on this half-day tour in Rio de Janeiro. After bright and early pickup from your Rio hotel, travel through the Tijuca National Forest to get up close with the Christ the Redeemer statue without throngs of people around. After learning about its history from your local guide, move on to Sugar Loaf Mountain for spectacular views of the sprawling city, slowly waking up in the morning light.
Get an overview of Rio's most important sights during this comprehensive 8-hour tour. With a local guide, travel through the Tijuca Forest, stopping at Paineiras to board transportation to the top of Corcovado, home of the Christ the Redeemer statue. Take the cable car from Urca up to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain, then eat lunch at one of the city's best steakhouses before visits to Maracanã Stadium and the Sambadrome. Round-trip transportation from Rio hotels is included.
Get an overview of Rio's most important sights during this comprehensive, full-day tour. With a local guide, visit Copacabana Beach, Botafogo Beach and Palácio Guanabara. Travel through the Tijuca Forest, stopping at Paineiras on the way up Corcovado to see the Christ the Redeemer statue. Take the cable car from Urca up to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain, then eat lunch at one of the city's best steakhouses before visits to Maracanã Stadium and the Sambadrome. Round-trip transportation from Rio hotels is included.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Head to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain by cable car for sweeping views of Rio de Janeiro. Your skip-the-line ticket gives you priority access to both cable cars, and is valid for any departure time on the day you select.
On this tour, you will get a different view of the Salvador by visiting its Lower City and the peninsula of Itapagipe. It's completely surrounded by the calm waters of the bay, an oasis of peace at only 8 km from the busy harbor area and my favorite part of the city where I lived for more than 20 years. I recommend a visit to the biggest and swarming open market of the city, called São Joaquim to dive into the daily live and habits of the locals and discover some secrets of the Candomblé, the African religion. We visit neighborhoods like Ribeira, with fantastic views on the Bay of All Saints and its small marinas and the possibility to taste the best ice cream of the city! Then the famous church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim, a unique place for pilgrimage where you can still feel the syncretism between Catholicism and Candomblé. Finally the Fort of Monte Serrat and Ponta de Humaitá, the most romantic spot in Salvador with the possibility to see one of the most wonderful sunsets of Brazil!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
What people are saying about Whale Watching in Brazil
WONDERFUL tour to the CAGARRAS ISLANDS with an UNDERWATER FLIGHT! FREEDOM AND FRESH AIR ON THE SEA!"fantastic trip around the islands, with the added fun of the underwater flight. Host very attentive and friendly, and knowledgeable about the area and its history. Highly recommended."..."
Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket"We arrived with our pass and skipped the long queues, we were up there in no time, we were blessed with great weather! Thanks for making this experience effortless, highly recommended and definitely go early as it is a very popular site."..."
Full Day in Rio: Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Maracana and Selaron with Lunch"We had a great time during this tour. Leandro, our tour guide, was extremely welcoming, helpful and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!"..."
The Best of Rio in a Full Day Tour - Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, Selaron and more"This was an awesome tour, the Tour Guide was amazing, she was also our photographer for our group, she took us to a really great Brazilian barbecue for lunch. Highly recommend the store"..."
Skip the Line: Fast Pass Ticket Bondinho Pão de Açúcar"Incredible views. Fast pass was a benefit but would have been more benefit if I went at a busier time of day. Awesome start to my trip though."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Whale Watching in Brazil?
The best Whale Watching in Brazil according to Viator travelers are:
What Whale Watching in Brazil are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brazil experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- WONDERFUL tour to the CAGARRAS ISLANDS with an UNDERWATER FLIGHT! FREEDOM AND FRESH AIR ON THE SEA!
- Sunset Tour of Polynesia Canoe in Rio de Janeiro
- CYLINDER DIVING ON MACUCO ISLAND ON ORION by Zimbros Ecotour
- Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket
- Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Small-Group Tour
What Whale Watching in Brazil are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brazil may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Dolphin Watching
- Natural Attractions
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip the line Tickets
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana) Tours & Tickets
- Ibirapuera Park Tours & Tickets
- Ubatuba Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- La Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria) Tours & Tickets
- Maracajaú Reef (Parrachos de Maracajaú) Tours & Tickets
- Cacimbinhas Beach Tours & Tickets
- Cassorova Eco Park Tours & Tickets
- Paraty Bay Tours & Tickets
- Santos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont) Tours & Tickets
- Curitiba Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico) Tours & Tickets
- Catedral Sao Joao Batista Tours & Tickets
- Aqua Show Park Florianópolis Tours & Tickets
- Francisco Brennand Ceramic Workshop (Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand) Tours & Tickets
- Anhumas Abyss (Abismo Anhumas) Tours & Tickets
- Sucuri River (Rio Sucuri) Tours & Tickets
- AquaRio Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Cachoeira Tours & Tickets
- Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro) Tours & Tickets
- Natal Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Natal) Tours & Tickets
- Lapa Neighborhood Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Manaus
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Natal
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Maceió
- Things to do in Recife
- Things to do in Bolivia
- Things to do in Uruguay
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Amazon
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets