* A traveler said: "Avo made sure we had an amazing night in Brussels. His passion for chocolate, beer, and history made this tour very informative. He also made it very personal. By the end of the night we had made friends! He also showed us hidden gems in Brussels throughout our town. I would take this tour again in a heartbeat. Merci, Avo!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour guide, fantastic chocolates. This was not our first time to Brussels but our tour guide showed us several different places we had not seen before."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The food was great and an accurate representation of some of the top ten well renowned Belgian dishes. I was also satisfied that we were given enough time at each sightseeing point/stopover to ask questions and take pictures. Our guide Mark also really made the day quite a memorable one as he is extremely knowledgeable and one can also tell that he is continually keeping up to date with the latest news and research on all topics covered within the tour to ensure that the experience for tourists is not only enjoyable but that it is relevant to the expectations of travelers and tourists."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun excursion! Marc’s beer info and tasting was amazing……I highly recommend! Chocolate and beer, yay!"
* A traveler said: "Our visit to the grave yards & battle fields was very moving . Our guide was very informative & at times emotional"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Johan was excellent because of his encyclopaedic knowledge of history and efficiency in keeping a large group of 45+ people on time to hit all of the main spots of the tour."
* A traveler said: "We met Jacques, at the appointed time. he was extremely knowledgeable, and went through the history of Brussels, took us to downtown, the Grand Place, the Stock Exchange, the Royal Palace, the European Union Headquarters, and had a lovely lunch in uptown. We had a fabulous time with him!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and very delicious. Very professional arranged. Good activity for youngsters as old."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mariana was late, in fairness she did message us but our phone did not work in Europe. Otherwise,it was a great first hand look at a wonderful city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Harry was a great facilitator during this session. He provided a lot of valuable information and made the entire event lots of fun. My teenage daughter and I really enjoyed the session. It was just the right combination of information and just having a good time."
* A traveler said: "A great day to get to see the highlights of both of these historically relevant and preserved Flemish cities. Would highly recommend for a day trip out of Brussels."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Loved the tour guide Jamal, he was very personable and a great help to the new cities. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was SO MUCH FUN. Luc was an amazing driver and guide. We felt like celebrities on the Tuk Tuk driving around Brussels. We saw so many sights. We were picked up at our hotel for an extra 10 Euros total which was worth it and he offered to drop us off anywhere on the tour we saw after it was over. The tour was supposed to be an hour. We were picked up at 7:00 and we did not finish until 8:45. So worth the time to see all the things in Brussels and very intimate with your friends. Take a drink or two with you for even more fun! HIGHLY RECOMMEND"
* A traveler said: "Great time, was a little confused on where to meet up but it was awesome once we found everyone. You get discounts and free stuff at each place. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very thorough and enjoyable tour. Vita, our tour guide, was fantastic and very knowledgeable, even on the more subtle aspects of life in Bruges. Good balance between the tour and free time in the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Wow, out tour guide Michael was absolutely amazing. He showed us so many incredible areas we would have not seen if we were on our own. Great recommendations as well for dinning. Thank you so much for an excellent tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "My tour was excellent In the midst of a pandemic with no tourism going on I was able to be led around the city with a very knowledgeable and kind guide Marianna. We kept social guidelines and we enjoyed the experience as best as we could. I recommend this tour and my guide😃"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time especially in Bruges - small but quite doable. Wished the weather had been better for a canal trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brussels Chocolate Beer Waffle and Belgian Whiskey All-in-One Tour
- Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop
- Brussels Discovery Tour: Belgian food, chocolate, waffles, beer, sightseeing
- Marc's Belgian Beer Tour in Brussels
- Remembrance tour. The fairytale city of Bruges & the poppies of Flanders Fields
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)
- Hotel Tassel
- European Parliament
- Museums of the Far East
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)
- BELvue Museum
- Brussels Beer Project
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice)
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Horta Museum
- Cinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)
- Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)
- Stella Artois Brewery
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Herge Museum
- Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte)
- Manneken Pis
- Grand-Place (Grote Markt)
- Brussels Royal Palace (Palais Royal de Bruxelles)
- Sablon District
- Grand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon)
- Maasmechelen Village
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais