Explore Vietnam’s extraordinary natural beauty and let the incredible views from Ba Na Hills take your breath away. Ascend the hill via one of the 10 most impressive cable car infrastructure systems worldwide (ranked by CNN), and see the giant hands of the amazing Golden Bridge (Cau Vang). Visitors who travel to Sun World Ba Na Hills are lavished with the changeable four seasons in a single day and a diverse set of festive, recreational activities and places of interests. Sun World Ba Na Hills is on its own a fascinating entertainment world in which grown-ups, children and young outdoor enthusiasts can figure out their fun in a single complex.
FREE pick up and drop back at hotel in Thanh Khe, Hai Chau, Son Tra district.
- Private tour
- Transportaion: WALKING or Motorbike tour. Depends on request from customers. If you want to have walking tour and only you on tour, we will charge more
- Departure options: 8AM, 1PM or 6PM
- Duration time: 4 hours
- We don't take you guys to the tourist area, you may be the only one in place where we take you but safe and delicious food.
- Everything is included in price both tour and drink
- Must do 1: First of all we are gonna try "Banh Canh cua" - Vietnamese noodles with Crab, specialty in Da Nang
- Must do 2: Try "Banh Xeo" Vietnamese pancake with a lot of herbs and yummy sauce
- Must do 3: Have you ever tried Vietnamese pizza? we''ll offer Vietnamese pizza, that is not like West Pizza and sure that you love it
- Must do 4: after trying a lot of food, we are gonna have the dessert. That is sweet soup
- Must do 5: Last stop is served by Vietnamese baguette Banh My
Escape the busy streets of Da Nang and discover local life in the Hoi An countryside on this half-day bike tour. Cycle around rural villages, rice paddies, and fishing ports; watch artisans making traditional handicrafts and rice wine; and soak up the scenery as you ride the ferry back to Da Nang.
Get a glimpse into local life in Da Nang during a market tour and cooking class that reveals a side of the city that most first-time visitors miss. Exploring a local market with a guide allows you to overcome the language barrier and discover produce you’ve never seen before, while a cooking class equips you with Vietnamese culinary knowledge.
Explore inside the grottoes and the caves of Marble Mountains. See the gorgeous statue of Buddha and enjoy panoramic scenery on the top of the mountain.
• Take the challenge of climbing to the top of mountain and be rewarded with jaw-dropping views
• Rest your mind at Buddhist Pagoda
• Visit the stone village manufactures many marble products by local sculptors
Travel back in time to the Champa Kingdom and the third century on this half-day tour of the My Son Sanctuary from Da Nang. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site and tour the sanctuary to Hinduism that has been attracting travelers for decades.
Situated halfway between Hoi An and Da Nang are the popular Marble Mountains, a landmark not to be missed especially by first time visitors to the area. These cluster of limestone mountains represent five natural elements - water, wood, fire, earth, and metal - and each consist of caves, tunnels, and staircases that lead you to the intricately designed pagodas that sit at the top.
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our Tourguide Pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city at 15:00 p.m (There is no motorbikes in Hoi an city Centre From 15:00p.m to 21:00p.m , Only for Pedestrians) , Then Transfer you to Hoi an city.
The walking tour Hoi An start from 15:30p.m to 17:30p.m and you will explore the ancient old town with highlights at Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge, Cultural and historical museum, local market.. Next, a Sampan boat cruise along small river ( Hoai River ) about 20 minutes to experience Hoi an life at early Night Time. After That You walk to the lantern area and night market or You can have dinner on your own at Night Market . Finish The Tour and send you back to Your Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city
Head to the Marble Mountains and the Son Tra Peninsula on this half-day tour from Da Nang. Visit mysterious caves hidden within and see the 220-foot-high (67-meter) marble Lady Buddha statue that resides at Linh Ung Pagoda. Enjoy sweeping views and visit Non Nuoc, a centuries-old stone carving village. Round-trip hotel transport included.
♥ 25 km away from Hoi An to the North, Marble Mountains include 5 majestic granite peaks. It was rumored that these were the left behind eggshells of the dragon Queen after the birth of a beautiful princess. At the beginning of the 19th century, while passing through this region Gia Long King named the mountains after five basic elements : Metal, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth. You will be strongly attracted by many stunning caves, statues and temples. Walking 157 stone steps to reach the top, you will be greeted by the breathtaking panorama of the beach. Marble Mountains have been a major pilgrimage site since Cham time and was also a guerrila base during American war. These mountains have things to suit every interests and should not be missed.
After this , we go to MONKEY mountain to visit the Lady Buddha pagoda.
We spend 15 minutes for meditation in this relaxing pagoda.
- Taking the trip with Dacotours, you will see how enthusiastic and passionate our tour guides are as we always try our best not only to bring the happiness and to deliver great stories about culture to our customers but also to devote to sustainable tourism development.
- You will have the chance to discover Marble Moutain - where you can find several ancient Buddhist sanctuaries and maybe you try yourselves with a stairway of 156 steps leads to the top of Water Moutain and experience the beautiful cave system within.
- After discovering Marble Mountain, we continue our journey to Hoi An Ancient Town - Unesco World Heritage. You will be surrounded by thousand of colorful laterns everywhere. Besides, you also improve your knowledge about the culture and history of Hoi An from the past, immers your mind with fresh air nearby peaceful Hoai river.
My Son is a unique beautiful sanctuary world of the ancient Chăm religion.
Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary is a large complex of religious monuments originally consisting of more than 70 structures; the vestiges of 25 of which remain today. The builders of Mỹ Sơn were the nobility of the Chămpa Kingdom who derived their cultural and spiritual influences almost exclusively from India.
– 8:00a.m. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
– 9:00. Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites
– 9:20 – 11:00: Professional English speaking Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D A G to E & F to have a deep understanding about Cham history, Cham people, Cham culture & Cham Kingdom.
– 11:45 : Arrive to Cau Lau Boat Station to get on Covered Boat, You go by boat about 40 minutes and Stop at Kim Bong Carpentry Village to visit .
After That we go to Hoi An Dock and We pick you up by car & Transfer back hotel.
TOUR PROGRAM : ( Minimum : 2Pax Per Booking )
15:00p.m :Our Tourguide pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi an city (There is no motorbikes in Hoi an city Centre From 15:00p.m to 21:00p.m , Only for Pedestrians) , Then Transfer you to Hoi an city.
The walking tour Hoi An start from 15:40p.m to 17:30p.m and you will explore the ancient old town with highlights at Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge ( Symbol of Hoi An city), Cultural and historical museum, local market.. Next, a Sampan boat cruise along small river ( Hoai River ) about 25 minutes to experience Hoi an life at early Night Time. After That You walk to Colourful lantern area and night market or You can have dinner on your own at Night Market ( freetime if you want ). Finish The Tour and We send you back to Your Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city
Explore Hoi An’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ancient Town as the sun goes down on this private walking tour. Spend the evening visiting historic highlights like the Japanese Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and the Tan Ky Commercial House, and take photos to remember them by without worrying about your own tour group getting in the way of your shot. Cruise down the Hoai River in a traditional sampan boat and explore the city’s colorful lantern market.
TOUR PROGRAM : ( Minimum : 2Pax Per Booking )
15:00p.m : Our Tourguide pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city a (There is no motorbikes in Hoi an city Centre From 15:00p.m to 21:00p.m , Only for Pedestrians, It is Convenient to do Walking Tour Around Hoi An Ancient City ), Then Transfer you to Hoi an city.
The walking tour Hoi An start from 15:30p.m to 17:30p.m and you will explore the ancient old town with highlights at Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge, Cultural and historical museum, local market or You can Have freetime If You Want. Next, a Sampan boat cruise along small river ( Hoai River ) about 20 minutes to experience Hoi an life at early Night Time & You can put Candle Lantern on River to bring Good Luck. After That You walk to the lantern area and night market or You can have dinner on your own at Night Market . Finish The Tour and send you back to Your Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city
See a different side of Hoi An during the evening, when colorful lanterns illuminate Hoi An Ancient Town. On this hassle-free tour from Da Nang, you’ll enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off, and visit the city’s most charming enclaves while getting insider info from your guide. Plus, visit a traditional restaurant for a Vietnamese dinner, included for a seamless experience.
If you’re visiting Hoi An for the first time, the crowds of the UNESCO-listed Ancient Town can be overwhelming. Get your bearings and see the area when its illuminated by night on an evening tour that orients you in a night market and includes a boat ride on the Thu Bon River.
Order of the destinations on the trip: Ban Co Peak - Heliport - Linh Ung Pagoda - Man Thai Fishing Village and Paragliding zone. One of the things people love about living in Da Nang is the fact that there are so many undiscovered gems around the city and Son Tra Peninsula provides many of them. It is not only famous for its amazing views, but it’s also full of things to do, things to experience and things to see.
Meeting place: Nha Hang Phuoc My 2 (restaurant).
Get to know the food scene in Da Nang on a walking tour with a guide who introduces you to items you might not find if you explored on your own. You'll visit several food venues, from restaurants to shops to a local living room, to sample items like Vietnamese barbecue and seafood.
Da Nang city is located in the middle of Vietnam Map. It includes mountains, river, beaches combined with famous sightseeing. A place "must to visit" in your travel to Vietnam. During this amazing full day tour you will see all the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city with a local guide.
• Spend a whole day exploring Da Nang and travel to city's best kept historic sites and attractions
• Visit Cham Sculpture Museum, housing the world's largest collection of Cham artifacts
• Enjoy a convenient hotel pick up and drop off as well as a scrumptious lunch
• See Linh Ung Pagoda and walk over the Dragon Bridge, the Guinness World Record ‘largest steel Dragon’, for a river view and to see the riverside carp-dragon statue.
• Visit Han market, one of the city’s major traditional markets.
Leave scooter mayhem to the professionals as you blend city lights and country sights on this private door-to-door tour. Traveling with a guide, explore temples and caves in the Marble Mountains, marvel at the 220-foot (67-meter) Lady Buddha statue, and inhale sweeping coastal views. Then discover the glitter of Da Nang by night, with dinner and a trip to the spectacular Dragon Bridge, which breathes fire on weekend evenings.
COME ON A FASCINATING 3-HOUR TOUR OF THE SON TRA PENINSULA FROM DA NANG CITY. WIND YOUR WAY ALONG THE STEEP ROADS AND HAIRPIN BENDS OF MONKEY MOUNTAIN AS YOU TACKLE ONE OF VIETNAM’S MOST HAIR-RAISING DRIVES.
TRAVELLING IN A RESTORED U.S. ARMY JEEP, YOUR DRIVER AND GUIDE SHOWS YOU THE SITES ALL WHILE YOU SIT AND ENJOY YOUR OPEN AIR JEEP TOUR. TAKING IN THE SIGHTS, SOUNDS AND SMELLS AN OPEN AIR JEEP RIDE PROVIDES.
PICKED UP FROM YOUR HOTEL BY PRIVATE DRIVER. TRAVELLING IN A VINTAGE U.S. ARMY JEEP. TRAVEL THE LENGTH OF MY KHE BEACH. BEFORE TRAVELLING TOWARDS THE PEAK OF SON TRA MOUNTAIN.
JOURNEY ALONG THE FORGOTTEN ROAD TO VISIT A FORMER US ARMY HELIPORT. SOAKING UP THE DRAMATIC COASTAL VIEWS
VENTURE OFF THE BEATEN TRACK AND PAY A VISIT TO THE BEAUTIFUL 1000 YEAR OLD BANYAN FIG TREE AND HOME TO THE RARE RED SHANKED DOUC MONKEY.
STOPPING AT THE DA NANG'S FAMOUS LADY BUDDHA STATUE BEFORE HEADING BACK TO YOUR HOTEL
Discover the top attractions of Da Nang on this half-day guided tour. One of the highlights of the tour is Marble Mountains, considered by many as the symbol of the area. Consisting of five marble and limestone hills, the mountains resemble five fingers rising out of the ground. Also visit Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest lady Buddha statue in Vietnam, and Dragon Bridge.
Explore Hoi An's Ancient Town on this incredible walking tour that highlights the sites and attractions of this popular destination, which have gone unchanged or more than 200 years. Savor the small town atmosphere, interact with locals and learn about culture and heritage from your friendly professional guide.