Experience all of Shanghai’s historical highlights and impressive landmarks on a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour. Sail past alluring attractions like the People’s Plaza, the Nanpu Bridge, The Bund and the Jade Buddha Temple on a distinctive double-decker bus, and disembark whenever you wish to explore further. Use your pass to discover three distinct routes, all of which visit must-see monuments sure to capture your attention.
Get the most out of your Shanghai trip by experiencing the combination of a Huangpu River cruise and a Xinjiang food experience. Take the stress out of navigating the metro, and instead travel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. See multiple famous Shanghai landmarks from your river cruise such as Oriental Pearl TV Tower and World Financial Center, and have a guide to translate the menu during your Xinjiang feast.
See the city of Shanghai light up at night on this private evening tour, which takes you to top attractions such as the French Concession and the Zig-Zag Bridge. Take in panoramic views of the city from the VIP deck of a cruise along the Huangpu River, and then choose to be dropped off back at your hotel or to continue your evening out on the town.
Enjoy a Shanghai soup dumpling dinner and river cruise on this private evening tour. Take a VIP Class cruise along the Huangpu River, admiring the floodlit colonial-era Bund and illuminated skyscrapers of Pudong. After your cruise, savor a traditional 'xiaolongbao' (soup dumpling) dinner at the highly-rated Din Tai Fung restaurant, and stroll around Xintiandi, one of Shanghai’s hippest historic districts. Cruise, dinner with a drink, and central hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Along the ancient canal, there are beautiful scenic spots such as the ancient city wall ruins of Suzhou, Panmen, Guyaomen and Midu Bridge. On both sides of the canal, high-rise buildings are built on one side, and typical antique buildings are on the other.
1. Opening hours: 09: 00-20: 30
Night cruise ticket collection time: 9: 00-20: 20, admission time: 18: 00-20: 30; (including Suzhou Quyi performance)
Day cruise ticket collection time: 9: 00-16: 00 (boarding one hour after ticket exchange), admission time: 9: 00-16: 00.
2. Please bring the original passport, use the voucher code (Which we're going to send you after the reservation) to the ticket exchange window for ticket exchange.
3. Duration: 45 minutes (every 30 minutes one boat)
3. Address: Xinshiqiao Pier, No. 798 Panyu Road, Gusu District, Suzhou City
4. Free Admission: Children below 1.2m in height (excluding 1.2m)
5. Discount tickets: children height 1.2m (including 1.2m)-1.4m (excluding 1.4m)
The Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal started in the Spring and Autumn Period and has a history of more than 2500 years. The canal flows through Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shandong, Jiangsu, and Zhejiang. The oldest artificial canal is also a great project created by the working people in ancient China.
If you want to enjoy this canal, the boat is the best choice. There are many tourist spots along the river with the theme of canal culture and the history of ancient streets.
1. Opening hours: 19:00, 19:30, 20:20
2. Boarding time: Please board the boat 15 minutes in advance.
3. Sailing time: about 1 hour
4. Please use the voucher code (Which we're going to send you after the reservation) to exchange the ticket.
5. Boarding Address: Wulinmen Pier (next to Block C, Hangzhou Tower Shopping Center, No. 138 North Huancheng Road)
*No need to redeem paper tickets.
*E-ticket voucher accepted with the passport.
The Qinhuai River is a tributary of the Yangtze with a total length of 110 km. It flows through central Nanjing and is called "Nanjing's mother river". It is the "lifeblood" of the city. The Qinhuai River is divided into inner and outer rivers.
1. Opening hours: 09: 00-21: 30
Night cruise admission time: 17: 30-21: 30; (Every 20 minutes one boat)
Day cruise admission time: 9: 00-17: 30. (Every 30 minutes one boat)
2. Please remember to bring the original passport to the ticket gate, use the QR code (Which we're going to send you after the reservation) to enter directly without redemption of paper tickets.
3. Duration: 40 minutes
4. Address: No. 152, Gongyuan Street, Qinhuai District, Nanjing (the square in front of Confucius Temple, under Tianxiashu Torii)
5. Free Admission: Children below 1.2m in height (excluding 1.2m)
* This is not an English guided cruise, this is just a sightseeing cruise.
This is a 2-day package of Leifeng Pagoda + West Lake Cruise, including tickets for Leifeng Pagoda, West Lake Cruise Ticket, and boarding of Santanyinyue Island.
1. Opening hours
March 15-October 31 8: 00-20: 30
November 1-March 14 8: 00-17: 00
-West Lake Cruise
March 1-October 31 8: 00-17: 00
November 1st-February 28th 8: 00-16: 00
2. This ticket is valid for 2 days. Each attraction ticket can only be used once.
3. Location West Lake cruise:
Lakeside One Park Pier, Zhongshan Park Pier, Qianwang Temple Pier, Hangzhou Pier opposite, and Huagang Fish Watching Pier.
4. Ticket collection: Please remember to bring the original passport, use the voucher code (Which we're going to send you after the reservation) to exchange the admission ticket.
5. Ticket collection address: "Tourist Consulting" at the tourist entrance of Leifeng Pagoda