Sawgrass Recreation Park
Located only 30 minutes outside downtown Fort Lauderdale, Sawgrass Recreation Park offers guided airboat rides through the marshy, humid swamp waters of the Florida Everglades. Visitors can spot alligators and other marshland animals, such as pythons, black leopards, and the endangered Florida panther living in the wild.
Tours and tickets to Experience Sawgrass Recreation Park
Should I book Sawgrass Recreation Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sawgrass Recreation Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sawgrass Recreation Park?
- Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure and Wildlife Encounter
- Florida Everglades Night Airboat Tour near Fort Lauderdale
- Private Tour: Florida Everglades Airboat Ride and Wildlife Adventure
- Florida Everglades Private Night Airboat Ride Tour
Things to do near Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island