Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast Tours and Activities
It's truly wet and awesomely wild at the Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast water theme park!The star attraction is the Kamikaze jet spray water slide, with its sheer drop and over-the-top speeds. The Tornado slide blasts visitors from a tunnel into a wet and wild storm. Travelers can also enter the Blackhole's dark, enclosed tunnels to go spiraling through the heart of darkness until the final splashdown.
For the longest slides, wind your way around Mach 5's high-energy open-air flumes. To ride waves, get the adrenaline ride of your life aboard Surfrider's giant surfboard.
For more sedate watery activities, the water park also has Calypso Beach, a giant wave pool, hot springs, river rapids and fun for little ones at Buccaneer Bay.
Tours and Activities to Experience Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island