Hong Kong's mighty skyscraper skyline and bustling harbor traffic are on full display from Victoria Harbour, sandwiched between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. Take in the city sights or dine on the water with a harbor cruise—here are your options.
- Get the best views of Hong Kong's daily Symphony of Lights show.
- Enjoy dinner or cocktails on the water with views of the Hong Kong skyline.
- Learn about Hong Kong's history and distinctive neighborhoods onboard.
- Tours combining a cruise with a sightseeing tour of the city are available.
- Most cruises last 1 to 3 hours.
Each evening, the Hong Kong skyline illuminates during the Symphony of Lights, and one of the best places to watch the colorful spectacle is from the waters of Victoria Harbour. On National Day (October 1), it's also possible to catch a fireworks display on a night cruise.
It's no secret that Hong Kong is a foodie paradise, and while there's no shortage of excellent places to eat, there's something undeniably romantic about dining on the water. Choose to eat onboard the boat, or opt for an evening cruise followed by dinner at Victoria Peak or Hong Kong's famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant.
As one of Hong Kong's most popular activities, a harbor cruise can easily be combined with an afternoon of sightseeing, a drive to the top of Victoria Peak, or a post-cruise stroll through the popular Temple Street night market.