Mexico is home to many fantastic archeological sites, but only two are located on the water. One is Tulum, with its fortress on the Caribbean Sea; the other is on the Pacific Ocean here in Huatulco. Explore the ruins with a local guide who shares history and local insight about the site and region. You’ll also be rewarded with views of the Pacific Ocean from certain positions within the grounds.
Experience Huatulco’s natural beauty with this eco-friendly adventure in the Sierra Madre Mountains. After a convenient hotel pickup, watch for tropical birds and reptiles, learn about the region from an informative local guide, and soak up the amazing waters of Emerald Falls. Then, enjoy a delicious complimentary lunch—it’s included in the tour price.
We take you to several sports in which we know the hights birds people like to check.One of the spots is our national park. our goal is to identify the most amount of birds. And ts is not difficult Oaxaca is the state of Mexico with more birds our country has about 1050 species, and Oaxaca counts this 75% of them. Along Huatulco coast line in winter time you can see up to 230 specices, since we count with enough migratory birds, so we guarantee satisfaction and enjoyment as you fill up your check list. We provide with scope binoculares, charts, books, snaks (local fruits) drinks, transportation, guiding
● Touring the area like a true local● Moving quickly on comfortable electric bikes● Accompanied by an experienced and friendly tour guide● Getting more done with increased speed● Soaking in the sights and take plenty of photos!
● Trying authentic cuisine in the town plaza● Enjoying the coastline like a local● Visiting the region’s most important historical areas● Securing souvenirs for your loved ones● Capturing amazing photographs of beautiful nature
● Seeing whales, sea turtles, and dolphins● Enjoying a laid-back journey with modern comforts● Marveling at the wildlife from a safe distance● Being accompanied by knowledgeable and friendly tour guides● Safe and fun for the whole family
● Helping a baby turtle return to the ocean● Sitting back and watch the beautiful sunset● Learning more about turtles and other regional wildlife● Taking stunning photos on the beach● Having fun with the whole family
On this tour, visit three Huatulco area towns in one day to get a taste of local culture in the region. Travel from sea level up to 4,400 feet (1,341 meters), noticing changes in the landscape as you go. Stop to visit a globally-ranked coffee farm complete with tastings and gorgeous vista points along the way.
Experience the coastal splendor of Huatulco on a 7-hour tour of the region's bays and virgin beaches. In a small group limited to ten, you’ll cruise to Santa Cruz Bay and Chahué Bay, and recline on the pristine sands of Yerbabuena and La Entrega beaches. Opportunities to swim and snorkel abound, and the gigantic rock known as La Cara de Piedra (The Rock Face) and Cacaluta Bay’s heart-shaped beach provide excellent photo opportunities. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Huatulco are included.
This excursion can be done only in this very spot in the whole country. Alonge the mexican coast line only here you can enjoy in five and a half hours tours a change of elevation which goes from cero to 4400 feet above the sea level, not only that, this is the only spot that connects back to back the best coral reef in the whole Pacific Ocean with the outstanding cloud forest above, along the way ...you will be see 3 towns at 3 different altitud, of very fifferent ages and of completely different background. One of them older than any city in Northamerica (our county sit town). A second one the origen of coffee in the State of Oaxaca, Pluma coffee is ranked top gourmet in the world.The trird one is our beatiful ecological minded town nice view point and explenation of its origen.Neat views of the Sierra Madre del sur, so if you want nature, culture, and aducational tour, this is the one.Ah!! and the best coffee taste and buy.Just do it!!!!!!!
Calling all thrill seekers, this ATV tour of Oaxaca lets you go off-road and discover spectacularly varied landscapes. Departing Huatulco, you’ll climb aboard your own personal ATV and conquer a variety of terrains: admire jungle flora rich with wildlife, including reptiles, birds, and white-tailed deer, and then relax on the white sands of a secluded bay. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
● Relaxing mud bath treatment and cultural experience● Luxurious and calming river tour● Exciting bird and wildlife watching potential● Exotic snorkeling to uncover the majesty of the wildlife below● Fun for the whole family
An introduction tour to the area give you a general idea of the lay out of our town identifing important spots in our destination, excellent view points for nice pictures and time in our main square, where besides checking on the church we will visit a looms shop where you can buy from a little napkin to a big table cloth obviously made by hand, part of the tour is to give you a sampling of the different flavors of Oaxaca like: mole, chocolate, strig cheesse, salsas, grasshoppers and specially a huge range of mezcal flavors and cualities.Guaranteed, after the tour you become perfectly acquainted to our spot, to be latter able of moving on your own recommended at the biginng of your staying.
Explore Oaxaca’s beautiful Sierra region. A little over an hour is all it takes to transport you to this paradise. Upon arrival to Llano Grande waterfalls you will have a chance to swim in the invigorating waters and demonstrate your "Tarzan" skills swinging over the falls and into the crystal clear water, this tour involves some explanation of the coffee-growing process, option to buy it, as well as ecces to local organic products and hand crafts. Afterwards, you will join the family for a typical lunch. Includes: A/C Van, english speaking professional guides, entrance fee to the waterfalls, lunch at the coffee plantation, drinks aboard vehicle.
● Relaxing mud bath with holistic healing powers● Relaxing river raft lounge with wildlife sightseeing● Snorkeling in crystal-clear water● Guidance from an experienced local tour guide● Shore excursion to check out the shops, restaurants, and other local amenities
Explore the Copalita Eco-Archaeological Park at your own pace with a transfer service from your Huatulco hotel. The archaeological site dates back more than 2,000 years and was only discovered recently. Learn about the ancient Zapotec culture and enjoy the lush plant life of the site during your half-day excursion.
• Opportunity to vist Bocana Beach where the river meets the ocean • To visit Huatulco's most important points • Chance to shop in local stores in your own way • To be guided by knowledgeable local guides • Learning about Huatulco's history and traditions
Up your chances of seeing sea turtles and other marine wildlife in their natural habitat on this guided tour of the National Mexican Turtle Center and Ventanilla Lagoon from Huatulco. Pass through local communities en route to get a sense of everyday life outside the city, and stop at a natural cosmetics shop on the way back for a chance to support the local economy.
● Consult with your experienced tour guide to learn more about the region● Experiencing the sea breeze in your hair as you soak in the view● Experiencing a lot in a short period of time with the speed that an electro bike allows● Immersing yourself in the local culture and cuisine● Enjoying the coastline views
A tour , where you will learn morte about this unique drink Tequila & Mezcal. To enhance the connoisseir experience we will spice up the tasting with fresh homemade guacamole, pico de gallo, along with real tortilla chips and roasted grasshoppers and many other surprises.True Tasting using traditional mexican glasses and special servers, you will have access to try diffrenet quialities and aging of Tequila as well as Mezcal. You will have fun while experiencing this unique Mexican made drink.We end up doing some shopping in downtown, as well as a stop for asking for forgiveness to our famous Lady of Guadalupe at th eChurch in the main square in the Crucecita Town.
● Learning more about the nature and environment of the area as you ride down the river● Seeing birds and other wildlife ● Enjoying the beautiful view of the lagoon at the conclusion of the trip● Convenient bus transport back to your hotel● Family-friendly experience
Satisfy your curiosity about Zipolite, one of Mexico’s most famous nudist beaches, without stressing about the arrival logistics. Instead, forget about unreliable public transport and opt for this convenient round-trip excursion, which includes bilingual onboard commentary so you can learn more about Oaxaca’s coastline than you would alone.