• To admire different diverse sea fauna• Opportunity to snorkel surrounded by coral reefs• Enjoying the pacific crystal waters• Chance to visit one of the best places to snorkel in the area• To experience a fun water adventure by land
Experience the coastal splendor of Huatulco on a 7-hour tour of the region's bays and virgin beaches. In a small group limited to ten, you’ll cruise to Santa Cruz Bay and Chahué Bay, and recline on the pristine sands of Yerbabuena and La Entrega beaches. Opportunities to swim and snorkel abound, and the gigantic rock known as La Cara de Piedra (The Rock Face) and Cacaluta Bay’s heart-shaped beach provide excellent photo opportunities. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Huatulco are included.
Discover Huatulco's National Park with a hike where you will enjoy contact with Nature and experince an amazing snorkeling adventure under the pristine waters of Huatulco where you will see the coral plates shelter millions of colorful fish.you will practice snorkeling at the best beach to get to know the coral reef and you will appreciate marine life and some species such as puffer fish, sea urchins, clownfish, among others in shallow water. In addition to snorkeling you can swim on the beach.Also you will enjoy spectacular views, It will be a beautiful experience with a service and certified guide, you will not regret it.
Experience an enchanting day amid mysterious mangroves and luscious lagoons on a full-day eco-tour from Huatulco. Ride on a boat through tranquil mangroves and scan the verdant undergrowth for fearsome crocodiles. Come face-to-face with sea turtles in the National Mexican Turtle Center before reclining on the silken, sandy shores of the popular surfing village Zipolite. Personalized attention from your guide is guaranteed on this small-group tour, where numbers are limited to 20 people.
Visit all of Huatulco's famous seven bays during a single 9-hour boat trip. Relax on the sandy beaches and swim in the tranquil turquoise waters at each stop. Round-trip transportation from Huatulco hotels included.
● Touring the area like a true local● Moving quickly on comfortable electric bikes● Accompanied by an experienced and friendly tour guide● Getting more done with increased speed● Soaking in the sights and take plenty of photos!
● Seeing whales, sea turtles, and dolphins● Enjoying a laid-back journey with modern comforts● Marveling at the wildlife from a safe distance● Being accompanied by knowledgeable and friendly tour guides● Safe and fun for the whole family
● Helping a baby turtle return to the ocean● Sitting back and watch the beautiful sunset● Learning more about turtles and other regional wildlife● Taking stunning photos on the beach● Having fun with the whole family
Live the magic with us to enjoy the Sierra Madre of southern Oaxaca, one of the richest in the world in flora and fauna and where the best coffee beans are grown. We start the wonderful journey starting from Bays of Huatulco and heading to the town of Llano Grande, a community located in the mountains with an approximate of 90 inhabitants, a place where there are hidden crystalline pools of shallow water and a beautiful waterfall.
We take you to several sports in which we know the hights birds people like to check.One of the spots is our national park. our goal is to identify the most amount of birds. And ts is not difficult Oaxaca is the state of Mexico with more birds our country has about 1050 species, and Oaxaca counts this 75% of them. Along Huatulco coast line in winter time you can see up to 230 specices, since we count with enough migratory birds, so we guarantee satisfaction and enjoyment as you fill up your check list. We provide with scope binoculares, charts, books, snaks (local fruits) drinks, transportation, guiding
Experience Huatulco’s natural beauty with this eco-friendly adventure in the Sierra Madre Mountains. After a convenient hotel pickup, watch for tropical birds and reptiles, learn about the region from an informative local guide, and soak up the amazing waters of Emerald Falls. Then, enjoy a delicious complimentary lunch—it’s included in the tour price.
Visit the highlights of the Sierra mountains south of Oaxaca during this 8.5-hour tour. Learn about the coffee-making process at a family-owned plantation and swim in the lagoon at Magic Falls. Traditional lunch at the plantation and round-trip transportation from select Huatulco hotels included.
Calling all thrill seekers, this ATV tour of Oaxaca lets you go off-road and discover spectacularly varied landscapes. Departing Huatulco, you’ll climb aboard your own personal ATV and conquer a variety of terrains: admire jungle flora rich with wildlife, including reptiles, birds, and white-tailed deer, and then relax on the white sands of a secluded bay. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
Many parts of Mexico are off-limits to most vehicles, but you’ll venture deep into the southern Sierra Madre on a sturdy ATV, with special access to areas few travelers are able to see. Learn the ins-and-outs of coffee bean cultivation from real-life experts. Then, you’ll make your way through the jungle to the Llano Grande waterfall, with a chance to dive into the pounding, crystalline waters. End the day with a traditional Oaxacan lunch.
Experience the softer side of white-water rafting during a 3-hour raft ride on the Copalita River from Huatulco. Ideal for families, this relaxed rafting experience lets you observe the diverse flora and fauna that inhabits Copalita River and its surroundings: see boat-billed herons, orioles, and other birds in danger of extinction as you paddle on gentle Class I rapids. All equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off in Huatulco are included.
● Relaxing mud bath treatment and cultural experience● Luxurious and calming river tour● Exciting bird and wildlife watching potential● Exotic snorkeling to uncover the majesty of the wildlife below● Fun for the whole family
An introduction tour to the area give you a general idea of the lay out of our town identifing important spots in our destination, excellent view points for nice pictures and time in our main square, where besides checking on the church we will visit a looms shop where you can buy from a little napkin to a big table cloth obviously made by hand, part of the tour is to give you a sampling of the different flavors of Oaxaca like: mole, chocolate, strig cheesse, salsas, grasshoppers and specially a huge range of mezcal flavors and cualities.Guaranteed, after the tour you become perfectly acquainted to our spot, to be latter able of moving on your own recommended at the biginng of your staying.
● Relaxing mud bath with holistic healing powers● Relaxing river raft lounge with wildlife sightseeing● Snorkeling in crystal-clear water● Guidance from an experienced local tour guide● Shore excursion to check out the shops, restaurants, and other local amenities
Venture away from the resort areas and into the heart of the Mexican villages of Huatulco. Learn how indigenous people used plants for medicinal purposes in Piedra de Moros, visit a nopal cactus farm, and take a workshop about how to build with adobe. Enjoy a traditional Mexican lunch before the journey home.
Up your chances of seeing sea turtles and other marine wildlife in their natural habitat on this guided tour of the National Mexican Turtle Center and Ventanilla Lagoon from Huatulco. Pass through local communities en route to get a sense of everyday life outside the city, and stop at a natural cosmetics shop on the way back for a chance to support the local economy.
● Consult with your experienced tour guide to learn more about the region● Experiencing the sea breeze in your hair as you soak in the view● Experiencing a lot in a short period of time with the speed that an electro bike allows● Immersing yourself in the local culture and cuisine● Enjoying the coastline views
● Learning about the nature and environment of the area as you ride down the river● Seeing birds and other wildlife ● Enjoying an authentic lunch● Convenient bus transport back to your hotel● Family-friendly experience
● Learning more about the nature and environment of the area as you ride down the river● Seeing birds and other wildlife ● Enjoying the beautiful view of the lagoon at the conclusion of the trip● Convenient bus transport back to your hotel● Family-friendly experience