Thames River speed boat cruises in London offer the perfect opportunity for adrenaline junkies to get their fill of adventure. With high-speed thrills and views over the capital, here’s how to experience the Thames River in style with a RIB (rigid inflatable boat) cruise.
- Whizz past top London attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, the Tower Bridge, the Canary Wharf, the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and Tower Bridge aboard a RIB cruise.
- Experience the exhilaration of super-fast speeds up to 35 miles per hour (56 kilometers per hour).
- Soak up panoramic views of the capital from the waves.
- Listen as your tour guide points out top attractions and brings centuries of colorful London history to life.
Things to Know
- RIB rides depart from and return to a range of central London locations, including Embankment Pier, Millennium Pier, and St. Katharine’s Pier.
- Tours typically last from 40 to 50 minutes.
- Use of a life jacket, all-weather clothing, and waterproof gear is included.
- Rides are typically available between 10am and 6pm.