Things to Do & Must-See Attractions in Mahé
The Seychelles is a destination for lovers, and Baie Ternay is its hot spot for adventurers. That’s because this pristine beach is home to some of the island’s top snorkeling and diving, thanks to crystal-clear waters and incredible coral reefs right next to shore. This idyllic beach is an ideal place for relaxation and sunbathing, while also offering travelers picturesque views of Morne Seychellois peak, the island’s tallest mountain.
Those in the know say an excursion to Baie Ternay Marine National Park is an essential part of any Seychelles’ visit, and the turquoise waters, lush mangroves, and secluded stretches of sand offer up some of the best beaches in the area.
High in the hills above Anse Royal, visitors enjoy the sights and smells of the Seychelles in the fragrant gardens of Le Jardin du Roi Spice Garden. Wander the aromatic grounds filled with herbs, spices, and medicinal plants and marvel over endemic giant tortoises, before visiting the small planter’s house museum to learn more.
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Trou d'Eau Douce
- Things to do in Antananarivo
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Southern Province
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat