Being one of 29 most beautiful bays in the world, Nha Trang is a popular destination among beach lovers. Joining our Nha Trang day tours, tourists are ensured to get a full look at beauty of the most outstanding landscapes, enjoy the fresh seafood dishes and observe the peaceful but dynamic life of the locals.
Nha Trang is with no doubt one of the most favorite tourist destinations in Vietnam. This beach city has been very famous for its fantastic natural scenery of mountains, beaches and islands combined. Moreover, it is home to many historical sites such as: Long Son Pagoda and Thap Ba Ponaga Tower and temples.
Don't miss this Nha Trang city tour to explore this beautiful land and get wonderful memories !
This tour is private tour, very flexible departure time or customize the tour on spot easily.
Quick & Easy Purchase with Flexibility to Cancel up to 24 Hours Before the Start! Find the best tours, Read reviews, Compare prices & Book now. Guaranteed Low Price. Secure Payments. Book with Confidence.
On our one day private tours (No Join-in Group Tour), you won’t feel like you’re part of a herd – we value your independence and individuality as much as you do.
You are offered services worth every money of yours. 'Cheap' is synonymous with 'nasty', spoiling your holiday. With us, what is listed is a minimum - what you get is more than you expect. We need to pay well for all your services to maintain high quality services.
- Nha Trang Sightseeing Tour 1 Day is organized by Let's Fly Travel with the best quality tour mission today.
- Moving by new air-conditioned passenger car, HDV cheerful, enthusiastic and attentive service throughout the route.
- Discover the most famous places in Nha Trang: Ponagar Tower, Long Son Pagoda, Thanks to Stone Church, ...
- Hot spring bath, mud bath is very good for health.
- The biggest desire is your absolute satisfaction for Let's Fly Travel.
When coming to Nha Trang Tourism, a tour around the city will be an interesting experience for tourists, with the tourist destinations in the city, each with an interesting point and a unique feature. with Nha Trang City Tour, along with places of interest are tourist services to serve all your needs. Let's Fly Travel specializes in organizing tours in Nha Trang City, surely visitors will be satisfied.
Discover a side of Nha Trang that goes way beyond the beach on this comprehensive small-group tour. Start at the ancient temple, Po Nagar Cham Towers, then explore Cai River by boat: sip fresh coconut juice on Coconut Island, and taste tea and fruit in an ancient house. Tour Long Son Pagoda, watch local handicrafts being made, and experience bustling Dam Market—all without dealing with a single tout.
Discover why Da Lat is known as the 'City of Eternal Spring' on a private full-day tour to Da Lat from Nha Trang. Visit landmarks such as the Thien Vien Truc Lam monastery, the Statue Of Golden Buddha, and Datanla waterfall. You'll also stop at a coffee plantation, strawberry farm, and have time for shopping at the local market in Da Lat. Your private guide provides commentary on the history and culture of Da Lat on a tour that includes lunch, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Apart from the beautiful beach and ocean, there is a River named "Cai" that is endowed to Nha Trang. Swim and enjoy cruise along the river. You are also going to discover handicraft workshops, market and enjoy seasonal fruits.
The countryside of Nha Trang
The cruise up to “Cai” River
Vietnamese meal at the authentic “Nha Trang Xua” countryside
Swimming at the River
Experience a different side of Nha Trang on this private tour: ideal for first-time visitors. Nha Trang is known for its beaches and island retreats, but it’s also filled with other natural wonders and incredible architecture. Visit Po Nagar Cham Towers, a Cathedral, pagoda and get a glimpse of local life at Dam Market. See the Chong Promontory Rocks: impressive natural landmarks that protrude out of the ocean.
Here's your chance to explore Nha Trang in an up close and a personal way. Your cycling expedition begins with a quick briefing on the traffic in Vietnam, general rules of the road, safe riding procedures and turning signals.
08:30: You will be picked up from the hotel by our expert tour guide and provided bikes.
Our trip is biking around the city and stop at 4 places: Mat Weaving House, Wooden Bridge, Local Market and Ancient House.
It might takes 15 minutes for each stop.
* Mat Weaving - Meet the locals, let them teach you how to weave a mat by yourself and learn about the history and culture of this area.
* Wooden Bridge : Take a short walk on the bridge and take some pictures of stunning views of the countryside.
* Local Market - Walk through a local market to know more the daily life of Vietnamese.
* Ancient Wooden House – Traditional Vietnamese house made by wood and remained for 200 years, you will be truly immersed yourself in a distinct cultural identity.
The real cultural trip. An excellent insight into the history and culture of the city and also that of the Vietnam.
Join this excursion to visit a selection of the numerous cultural attractions situated in Nha Trang. You will be taken from the south to the north of Nha Trang to visit the attractive places:
Our countryside tour by car is famous for laid-back vibe for families, slow walkers, aged people, wheelchair travelers.
This is specially tailor-made excursions. Exploring the country trails, village's life, town and farms, pagoda the best way to experience the "true" Vietnamese countryside. This countryside tour offers you a fascinating insight into the "real lives" of everyday people who are the backbone of Vietnam . Enjoy the opportunity to interact with the local people as they go about their daily lives, with farming and cottage industries as their primary source of income.
A few peaceful moments later, you get back to the hotel where you can finally sit down, rest, and think of the amazing day you just had, and the amazing people who made it what it was. These are beautiful memories to reminisce about for years to come. Take all the magic back home with you, share it with your loved ones and spread it to the rest of the world.
This excursion takes you to visit a selection of the numerous attractions in Nha Trang City. First the car will drive you to Nha Trang and drive to Cau Da port for a visit to the Oceanographic Museum. After that, you will go to Long Son Pagoda, Chong Promontory and the Po Nagar Cham Towers. End of morning, visit local Dam Market. After having lunch at restaurant, relax and enjoy exclusive Herbal Massage experience at one of the most top ranked name spa in Nha Trang (Su Spa or Daisy Spa as recommend - your own expense). Transfer back to your hotel with lots of chance to observe local life.
• Comprehensive tour of Nha Trang for first-time visitors
• Plenty of opportunities for photos and souvenir shopping
• Delicious Vietnamese-style lunch at a local restaurant
• Convenient pickup and drop-off from your Nha Trang hotel
Combine the freedom of independent travel with the expertise of a local guide on this door-to-door Nha Trang city tour. Experience highlights including: Po Nagar Cham Towers, Hon Chong rocks, Vinh Luong fishing village, a fish market, the Dam Market, the Nha Trang countryside, and XQ Hand Embroidery, and enjoy a Vietnamese music performance.
Combine two shore excursions into one during this 11-hour visit to the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Hoi An and the My Son Sanctuary. Explore the history of the ancient Champa civilization during a visit to My Son before exploring the charming city of Hoi An by foot in the afternoon. All entrance fees, plus lunch, round-trip port transport, and a guide are included.
See the sights in coastal Mui Ne without tying yourself to a large group tour and getting lost in the crowd. On this private overnight tour, explore this bustling beach getaway with your own private guide, getting guaranteed personalized attention throughout your visit. Walk around the picturesque Pink and White Sand Dunes, see the sprawling Salt Fields and even meet some local artisans and learn about their traditions at Bau Truc Pottery Village.
Organized tours are separate, there is no pairing guests together.
Experience the beauty of Phan Thiet city, save beautiful images to show off to friends and family.
Enjoy fresh seafood from Phan Thiet city.
Interesting attractions, in addition you are experiencing very interesting zip car game.
Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son, a UNESCO World Heritage site nestled between lush valley and mountain on this 6-hour guided tour. Discover the various tower-temples and sandstone bas-reliefs throughout the spiritual and political capital of the Kingdom which developed over a 9 century period from the 4th to 13th centuries. Port pickup and drop-off and entrance fees are included.
* We are proud owners of a fleet of intricately restored ex US Military Jeeps and we provide unique ‘one of a kind’ tours discovering what we like to call ‘the real’ Vietnam. We provide our guests with a variety of experiences travelling in and around the outskirts of Nha Trang in our vintage beauties. Immersing guests into real local life.
* The Jeep: These ex US military Jeeps were used during the Vietnam war (1960-1975), for tactical & command missions. These Jeeps were used by both the US and the South Vietnamese armies.
* Private tour with maximum of 3 guests per Jeep.
* All tours are well-considered by experienced tour guides, with more substances than any other tour.
* Flexible stop and go for your viewing and picture taking pleasure.
* Experience, informative and helpful tour guides.
* Full 360 degree views in our family of Jeeps.
* Get focus from surroundings anywhere you’ve been.
Nha Trang is known as the city of reeds and famous by Ponagar Temple (Cham Tower). Beside that, all of the highlights sight-seeing was very interesting for both type travellers domestic and international. Join us by half-day city tour to discover the beauty of Nha Trang.
* Nha Trang Cathedral - Was built in 1928 and established by Priest Louis Vallet during Vietnam war
* Long Son Pagoda - Was built 1886 by Monk Thich Ngo Tri and became the biggest Pagoda in Nha Trang
* Ponagar Temple (Cham Tower) - Was built rough 778 by Cham Dynasty
* Chong Promontory (Chong Rock) - Natural landscape with the legendary story of the wife and husband
* Dam Market - Was built in 1977 by the Government and became the biggest market until present
Get out of the city and away from the crowds for the day on this tour down the Cai River to the rural areas outside Nha Trang. Explore some of the region’s quiet villages where artisans work on specially-made handicrafts. Learn from the clay stove makers who work tirelessly in the village of Lu Cam, and step back into the past with a visit to the ancient houses of Phu Vinh village. In between, enjoy scenic views along the Cai and Kim Dong Rivers and visit local landmarks like the Long Son Pagoda and the Nha Trang Cathedral.
When your cruise ship sails into Ho Chi Minh City Cruise Port, make the most of your time in Vietnam’s second city on a 12.5-hour shore excursion to Ho Chi Minh City, including the Cu Chi Tunnels. Crawl through the Cu Chi Tunnels, where the Viet Kong hid from air raids, before ticking off top Ho Chi Minh attractions — including Reunification Palace, Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, and the Central Post Office — on a panoramic tour. A traditional Vietnamese lunch and dinner, and port pickup and drop-off are included.
Biking is a fun and safe adventure where you can stop & explore. You will get the facts about our area from real local people who have deep knowledge of places where we are living. Feel the breeze in your hair and the sun on your face
Combination of Countryside and City for sightseeing with the fresh countryside, breeze brushing only gently past your face. To really feel like a local, you gotta do as the locals do.
Get in touch with the Nha Trang countryside and its people on this 4-hour private tour by Rickshaw, including hotel pickup and drop-off. Ride a rickshaw through the area, and stop to visit villages where you’ll see people who make stoves, bread, and mats. Plus, pop into a traditional Vietnamese house where you can see a family altar used to worship ancestors.