Top Quepos Shows & Performances
1 Quepos Shows & Performances | All Quepos Tours
The tour is completely PRIVATE. Our rainforest night tour is operated in the amazing Rainmaker Park. Rainmaker is one of the most important and impressive rainforest ecosystems in Costa Rica, this is where they've discovered the great reappearance of the famous and almost extinct harlequin frog thus becoming an important field of research and scientific studies for herpetologists worldwide. This night walk takes about 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours and is leaded by a professional and expert certified guide. During the expedition you may see bats, Jesus Christ lizard, spiders, owls, high varieties of frogs, snakes and many interesting insects.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Quepos are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Quepos are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Quepos
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Alajuela
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Miramar
- Things to do in Drake Bay
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in La Fortuna
- Things to do in Managua
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Osa Peninsula & Gulfo Dulce