* A traveler said: "A very relaxing and educational tour with experienced tour guides and great little local souvenir shops along the way. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was legit. They were there on time. He showed us some history on the way to the resort. Explained everything. Amd got us there safely."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Charles was amazing. He loves his country and we got the sense he really enjoys his job! He took us round trip to the falls and even offered to take us to get some vegetarian patties afterward."
* A traveler said: "the tour was really good nico our guide was very good and I would recommend him as a guide. nico tool time to show us around the area."
* A traveler said: "This included the transfer both ways and ticket to raft .we did not have to pay anything extra unless we wanted to .The driver was nice and even stop with us to get some famous jerk chicken .He played music and spoke to us and gave us some insight as he drove us his van had AC and was clean.deff recommend"
* A traveler said: "I cant express how much I enjoyed this tour. Beginning with my transport Leon. He was very friendly, personable and accommodating. I encountered him on my first night in Jamaica and he set the bar pretty high for the remainder of my trip. I absolutely enjoyed my transport to the Luminous Lagoon. The Lagoon was an experience of its own! A must see! The complementary Rum Punch was certainly a plus!"
* A traveler said: "Nigel was courteous and helpful. He was professional and shared insights into life in Jamaica. He was so flexible in accommodating our needs and had wonderful suggestions of other activities to do while in Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "I booked this for 7 family members and maybe another 7 people came.|We were picked up at a covered area out side of cruise ship, in an air-conditioned big van. The driver was great and talked a lot about the area things to do capitals parishes and all sorts of local stuff. It was a bit of a drive but it was comfortable and interesting. Once we arrived at the first stop it was great, lots of climbing, swimming and jumping. Around an hour. It was beautiful and our guides were helpful , young and courteous. We opted to have lunch first before the rafting. The place we ate at on the beach was beautiful and the food was really good. Then our diver took us to the tube entrance to the river and off we went, these rivers from the mountains are chilly. The guides were fun, informative and talked a lot about themselves and the local area. Around 45 minutes, but it went very quickly. It was really a perfect side trip. We traveled with four 16 year old boys and they really enjoyed it too.We all agreed the price was truly well worth it. We did tip our driver and guides and they deserved it. Kudos to everyone involved."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were perfect! Pickup was right on time and we got to go any where we wanted! Book this tour you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely accommodating when I had issues with my flight. Great communication, friendly driver. Overall, excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Mark was great! My family and I had a enjoyable and informative trip. We also booked him the next morning for our trip to the airport. He was there on time and the ride was comfortable and clean both trips. When we go back to Jamaica we will definitely book them again."
* A traveler said: "Richard was so kind and very informative on the sights on the way to our resort. He was on time for pick up and drop off."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Martha Brae River Bamboo Rafting Tour inclusive with bus Transportation
- Private Tour to Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica
- Martha Brae Rafting all inclusive Tour
- Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion and River Rapids with Lunch
- Private Tour from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios Horse Back Riding & Blue Hole Falls
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island