Specialized in discovery circuits and Saharan adventures, far from ordinary tourism, our GTH Voyages travel agency invites you to discover the charm of authentic Tunisia through its new programs: 4x4 tours in the desert, camel treks, camel rides, cultural tours and archaeological sites, Saharan camps, groups, discoveries of Berber villages, Saharan Trek, 4x4 Raid in the heart of the Eastern Erg, Quad Raid, mountain bike tours, unpublished stays in charming hotels, bed and breakfasts and troglodyte lodgings.
07:00: Departure from the hotel by the Roman road
09:00: Tataouine and visit the market and the downtown
11:00: Visit of Chenini
14:15: Depart to Ksar El Ferch or Ksar Hdadda.
16h00: Departure to Ksar Ghuilaine.
18h00: Arrival to Zmela Camp
Night at the camp
08h00: Free time at Ksar Ghuilaine to admire the oasis around the source of hot water, opportunity to bathe in the hot spring.
14h30: Departure to Matmata: Visit of the Berber villages of Tamazret and Toujane.
15h30: Arrival at Matmata and visit of troglodyte house and continuation to Sidi Driss Hotel and visit of the Star Wars decoration.
16h15: Departure to Djerba.
18h00: Arrival at the hotel.
Trek through the Sahara desert atop a camel like an early explorer on this 2-day guided trek. With a guide in the lead to show you the ropes of camel-wrangling and provide insightful information on the sights, this ambitious overnight trek will go off without a hitch. Learn about the Bedouin and Berber ways that have kept people alive in the desert for centuries, combined with the modern conveniences of included meals and lodging.
Experience an unforgettable night in the Sahara Desert on this overnight safari from Hammamet. Travel in the comfort of a private 4WD, stop at the desert town of Douz, then climb through the sand dunes into the vast Sahara. Spend the night at a traditional desert camp, including a delicious dinner and live entertainment around the campfire. The next day, visit the troglodyte village of Matmata, before returning to Hammamet.
Experience the magic of the Tunisian desert at sunrise and sunset, and spend a night beneath the desert stars on this thrilling overnight Sahara safari. Zip through the dunes in a 4x4, take part in fun activities including Folklore Show, camel riding, and tuck into a delicious Bedouin dinner. After a night camping in the desert, enjoy breakfast before returning to Tozeur.
• Mini Safari
• Adaptable excursion for small groups and families with children
• Combined itinerary between Berber villages, oases and Sahara
• Typical meals to discover the local gastronomy
• Drivers from the region with long experience in Saharan tourism and who master the route well
Make like a Bedouin on this luxury overnight Sahara desert experience from Djerba. Take a wildlife-spotting drive around the dunes of the Tunisian Sahara Desert Reserve to watch for animals such as oryx and gazelles. Then, head for a royal retreat and enjoy an evening of traditional Bedouin Dinner, cooking demonstrations and a scrumptious 4-course dinner. After sleeping in a Bedouin-style tent, wake to a delicious outdoor breakfast before returning to Djerba.
- Visit of Ksar Hadada: location of some scenes from Star Wars
- Visit of the Berber village "Ghost" of Guermessa: a Berber village with all its components but which is no longer inhabited
- Hiking the first day with a local guide: around 5 hours with a picnic lunch in the middle of nature
- One night in a gite at the top of the Berber village of Douiret and Berber atmosphere par excellence
- A hike on the 2nd day of around 4 hours with a local guide
- Possibility of crossing herds of sheep, goats and dromedaries but also hamsters and rabbits.
- Visit the Berber village of Chenini and visit
- Lunch at a local restaurant on the 2nd day
- Visit the famous mosque of the 7 dormants mentioned in the Koran
- Visit the colorful market of Tataouine
- Visit a salt lake and break in the sand dunes
- Visit of 3 types of deserts in just 2 days: "Les Chotts" or the salt lake, "Le Reg" or the pebble desert and "L'Erg" or the sand desert and the dunes of the Sahara.
- Visit of two famous Berber villages for the Ksours and the granaries
- Swimming in a hot spring in the middle of the desert
- Possibility of quad or camel ride in the sand dunes that stretch as far as the eye can see
- Watch a sunset in the middle of the desert
- Spend a night in a tent in the heart of the Sahara
- Visit a cave dwelling
- Private circuit and at your own pace
- Off the beaten track and away from the crowds
- Possibility to modify some stages of the circuit
- Accompaniment of a driver and a guide approved by the Tunisian Tourist Office