* A traveler said: "Very professional tour. Pre-tour information was clearence and accurate. Pick up on time. Kind, experienced guide who delivered throughout; working non-stop to ensure we got the best experience from early morning til late night, always with a smile and some extra information. Really nice and comfortable lodging, food was tasty and abundant- no matter if cooked by the guide or eaten at restaurants. Good combination tour if interested in Namibian nature and culture. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you very much for an amazing afternoon! It was just stunning and great. I can highly recommend this tour to everybody."
* A traveler said: "My driver was waiting for me. He helped me with my very heavy luggage, he was kind and friendly. At my guesthouse, he stayed with me until I checked in and helped carry my bags to my room."
* A traveler said: "This tour was an incredible experience. Our guide, Petrus, was extremely knowledgeable of the history of Windhoek and Namibia. One of the aspects of this tour we loved was the opportunity to see parts of Windhoek we otherwise never would have seen as tourists to the City. The blend of history with the various stops along the way made the experience salient and captivating. Many thanks to Petrus!"
* A traveler said: "Strongly recommend. The Etosha portion of the tour provided many opportunities to see animals, and the accommodations were excellent throughout. Our guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. Swakopmund and Walvis Bay provided a very different view of Namibia from the park."
* A traveler said: "Climbing the dunes and camping in Etosha National Park were the most memorable experiences of this tour. Tour guide was great, accommodating and made the tour even more enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, was our first day in Africa and walked for several miles and say a number of animals, some very close up! . Tour guide and park guide accompanied us and were very friendly and knowledgeable. l"