Are you interested in?
175 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
219 Tours & Activities
Plaza de Armas Tours
27 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
• Panoramic tour bus
• Professional guide in Spanish and English.
• Entrances to the founder's mansion
• Entrances to the mill of Sabandía.
• Lunch in a tourist restaurant (optional)
• Others not mentioned in the program.
Departure & Return
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Titikaka Real Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during CITY TOUR AREQUIPA 1/2 day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during CITY TOUR AREQUIPA 1/2 day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during CITY TOUR AREQUIPA 1/2 day?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during CITY TOUR AREQUIPA 1/2 day?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 146444P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursTours & SightseeingArequipaHop on Hop Off - PunoBus Tours - PunoCity Tours - PunoHop on Hop Off - CuscoBus Tours - CuscoCity Tours - CuscoHop on Hop Off - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyCity Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory