Are you interested in?
How to Spend 3 Days in Austin
15 Tours & Activities
29 Tours & Activities
2 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See popular landmarks as you exercise on this guided running tour around downtown Austin. Run at a casual, accommodating pace through the streets of the city passing by Lady Bird Lake, the capitol building, the Governor’s Mansion, Congress, Ave, the Bat Bridge, and more. There are multiple guides on the tour, so it’s easy to go at your own pace or walk.
- Guided running tour of downtown Austin
- Run or walk at a casual pace
- See and learn about popular landmarks
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time or returning visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
T-shirts are available for purchase for $20/each.
Departure & Return
Departure PointAustin, Austin, Texas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour size typically ranges from 5-10 participants
- Contact supplier directly
- Not recommended for children aged 11 and under. If you are traveling with children younger than 11, please contact the supplier to determine if this is suitable.
- Child Rate is $0 for those that accompany adults.
- OPERATED BY City Running Tours Austin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 49202P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesAustinRunning Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasCategory
Austin AquariumFrench Legation MuseumBullock Texas State History MuseumAustin Convention CenterDriskill Hotel (The Driskill)South Congress Avenue (SoCo)Mexic-Arte Museum Texas Governor's MansionHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)Zilker Metropolitan ParkAustin Paramount TheatreLBJ Presidential Library2nd Street DistrictMayfield Park and PreserveLady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center